• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 16x Turret Issue

Sugarbug

Sugarbug Don't Care
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a used SS 16x from SWFA that was supposed to be in lightly used condition. Upon delivery, I generally agree with the exception of the windage turret. It is almost impossible to hear and you can barely feel it and you adjust it. If I have ear protection on, I can't hear it.

Is there a fix for this that I can do? I've just emailed them, but haven't heard anything back.

emails can take a while as some days the phones literally never stop ringing, try calling so they can figure this out.
I don't work there but I am there enough to know how hectic it is in there, plus they are getting ready to move.

emails can take a while as some days the phones literally never stop ringing, try calling so they can figure this out.
I don't work there but I am there enough to know how hectic it is in there, plus they are getting ready to move.

Got an email and just spoke with them on the phone. Their computers are down currently, but their email response was very fast. Hope them moving doesn't further delay this rifle being finished, lol. It's been one thing after another.

ETA: Just spoke with them. They're going to swap it or repair it. Sending it back tomorrow. Sucks, but was a pretty painless experience thus far. Props to Wendy and Rydge at SWFA.

Last edited: