• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA Super Sniper Rings?

SDeadeye

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
Did SWFA stop selling their Super Sniper rings? I was looking at the 30mm set to use for my Vortex Viper but they've disappeared from the website it seems.

Re: SWFA Super Sniper Rings?

Theyre just out of stock and backordered for a while. I had this same predicament when I was grabbing my WOTAC. Called them, turns out they are just getting crazy amount of business for them because they are a cheaper alternative to the Burris Xtreme rings and have good reception at SHOT.

If you can, upgrade to TPS rings. I did. SO worth it. The quality over the burris xtreme ones was incredible.

i got a set i run on my super sniper 3-9 on my 10-22, just to throw this out their. they are very decent rings for the price and quality is very solid. i am sure swfa will chime in here in a bit and tell you the deal

We made a few adjustments to the dimension of the crossbolts and altered the rings slightly cosmetically.

We should have them back in stock in a month or so.