• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

OVER....
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2010
BF East Texas
I am impressed. and I'm not easily impressed.
After reading all the SWFA stuff on here today, I was looking to replace my SS 10x after it fell out of my gun vice onto table and the reticule shifted.
Decided to call'em to see what warranty there was on this 8year old scope.
They said send it in and they would replace it or give me full 399 credit for an upgrade!
Its been a great scope but would prefer a variable mag so I believe I will upgrade

that is all
Thanks

Concur. I've damaged two of my scopes over the years. Never an issue, just send it in and they replaced them (and one was an original "Tasco" contracted 6x SS with NSN stamped on it; they still replaced it).

Reactions: 7WSMShooter
SWFA is a first rate organization. They make great scopes, don't charge too much for them, and stand behind them if you need help. Hard to argue with that.

With my experience so far with my 10 ss mil/mil I can’t really find a reason to go to another company. Maybe if I ever get into some elr stuff but till then... lol

Reactions: Bender and PBWalsh
Love SWFA scopes. I have 4 of them now and I have been happy with all of them. Just recently bought the 5-20 from the sample list and took it to the range yesterday. Great optic for what I paid. I have the 3-15 on my AR and it serves me very well as a Special Purpose Rifle.