• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swimmer eaten by large Tiger Shark in Egypt. This is bad.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
23 yr. old Russian man living in Egypt gets attacked and eaten by a large Tiger Shark 50 yds, offshore while his father and family watch helplessly.

It's eerily similar to the opening scene on Jaws the way the shark pulls him around.

I don't like sharks. I don't think they're the magnifacent, misunderstood creatures that we need to learn more about. In fact, I think sharks suck even harder now.

This will be on my mind the next time I'm surf fishing at the Gulf and have to wade out in chest deep water to cast.

23 yr. old Russian man living in Egypt gets attacked and eaten by a large Tiger Shark 50 yds, offshore while his father and family watch helplessly.

It's eerily similar to the opening scene on Jaws the way the shark pulls him around.

I don't like sharks. I don't think they're the magnifacent, misunderstood creatures that we need to learn more about. In fact, I think sharks suck even harder now.

This will be on my mind the next time I'm surf fishing at the Gulf and have to wade out in chest deep water to cast.

Its just a predator like any other. looking for a meal Thats what predators do.

But I know what you mean, I used to do a lot of swimming off Padre Island. Once you get out to the 3rd sand bar its gets spooky. If not sharks, Stingrays.

If not sharks, Stingrays.
There are two reasons I favor a wallet made of stingray skin.

The first is that it looks cool and is super durable. The pebbled texture and nodule pattern in the center of the front look awesome.

The second is revenge for all the times those fuckers broke our lines, the effort we had to expend getting them onto the dock when they didn't break the line, and the annoyance of them flopping onto their bellies and adhering to the dock surface when we were trying to get the hook out.

Buddy and I were surfing on Padre in high school. We were sharing a board and taking turns until he hogged it and went further down the beach with it. Then he stepped on a ray. YES!

But you get out to that 3rd sandbar and a bull or Tiger decides to mess with you then you're going to find out.

There’s a reason we get fucked up in grizzly country and in the ocean.

You go where your not top of the food chain and then people freak out when they get mauled.

It’s funny everyone stays out of Chicago, Detroit, Portland at night for the same reason….

well that sums it up about right when a very slow restarted fish frog ( easy food) is in the water and a big fish that eats pretty much anything is in the water you put your self on the menu . .. lol
pig it's what's for dinner .

Last edited:
There are two reasons I favor a wallet made of stingray skin.

The first is that it looks cool and is super durable. The pebbled texture and nodule pattern in the center of the front look awesome.

The second is revenge for all the times those fuckers broke our lines, the effort we had to expend getting them onto the dock when they didn't break the line, and the annoyance of them flopping onto their bellies and adhering to the dock surface when we were trying to get the hook out.

they make nice holsters too!

i-w27jxt4.jpg

i-NdwMTr3.jpg

The humping motion the shark does as it's eating that poor guy looks like a dolphin's arched back and is more grizzly than anything seen on Jaws.

It stays in one spot on the surface as it goes in a frenzy instead of swimming and shaking like I would imagine.

they make nice holsters too!

i-w27jxt4.jpg

i-NdwMTr3.jpg
They do indeed! My wallet's dyed just like that, with a white strip down the middle to highlight the nodules. It's coming off, though, leaving natural skin color with bits of black in between the pebbles. Really looks better with age!

Potatoes gonna potato cam.

Sad that the family bore witness to it.

Reminded of that string of shark attacks at Sharmel-Sheikh a few years back-took what 3 attacks in two days for them to consider closing the beach? And then they just went on a random "lets kills any and all large shark we find" binge, just to re-open the beaches and get more attacks. Five attacks in five days.

Edit: Two women were killed in attacks in same area as this one last year too, they call it the "dream beach". If your dream is a Jaws nightmare.

Last edited:
Meh… go in the ocean deeper than your waist and you are at the bottom of the food chain, not the top.

I’ll stick with hot tubs. And hope there are no pythons nearby.

Sirhr

I thought you wanted to kill some pythons a couple years ago.

Rules are different now and it's much easier to to hunt for them now.

Myfwc/pythons

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I was out doing night time diving in Hawaii and we were all in a circle doing a head count and buddying off. To make a long story short a 12 foot tiger shark swam into our circle. The nights activities were cancelled right on the spot.

Huh, never knew. Ill have to look that up
I bet it is. Shark is good and a stingray, albeit flat, is in the shark family.

Wonder how much mercury they're packing?

That right there, because their bottom dwellers, and if their harvested out of some Bay area's with high levels of heavy elements.
. I never considered eating Stingray either till I ran into and bullshiting with a couple Norwegians when over in Malaysia 20+ years back . They told me direction to a backstreet restaurant that was serving Stingray daily . One thing Norwegians are expert on, is their fish so I went. They served it up similar style to a Blackened Cajun Grilled . It was SOoooo most excellent, and real meaty on both side, and I made tracks straight back there the next night also...LOL

I was out doing night time diving in Hawaii and we were all in a circle doing a head count and buddying off. To make a long story short a 12 foot tiger shark swam into our circle. The nights activities were cancelled right on the spot.
I did some diving in the Caribbean, saw a few small ones. the dive master called the 'Beberones'. T (Baby- Tiberon) Theyre actually quite beaufiful if theyre not eating you.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Saw this ad today. Maybe not the best time for it.

336221550_23854042158900051_4682585228109451215_n.jpg

Oh the irony................................ You and your shitbag family flee Russia so you can avoid the draft and military service. While you are living it up in Egypt and ignoring the 250,000 fellow Russians who have died in combat you get EATEN by a Tiger shark 25 yards from shore. Not one single one of your gutless friends or your girlfriend lift a finger to save you, instead they film you being devoured by the shark and use it to pump up their numbers on Twitter.

What a sad way to die, turned into shark turds and with millions of "sad face" emoji to remember your suffering.

I did some diving in the Caribbean, saw a few small ones. the dive master called the 'Beberones'. T (Baby- Tiberon) Theyre actually quite beaufiful if theyre not eating you.
A gf and I went snorkling in Cozumel. The vivid colors of all the fishes and reefs underwater were incredible, like a Mexican beer commercial. But I was always looking over my shoulder for some pontoon looking shape coming at me.
We met and hung out with other people that were scuba diving, including one couple that would go on night dives.

When we arrived back home, Dan Rather on CBS News reported a woman was killed in Cozumel during a night dive by a big tiger shark. My gf and I looked at each other like 'Oh, shit...'

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
Most sharks won't harm people at all. There are a few though that you probably better not mess with.