• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swiss ZFK-55 Sniper Rifle Giveaway.

There's a lucky guy in Idaho.

Should have picked one up when they were 899. Of course back then a k31 was 129 bucks.

Does anyone actually know a winner of these Classic auctions? Rules say if chosen winner can't accept, they don't chose another winner.

Does anyone actually know a winner of these Classic auctions? Rules say if chosen winner can't accept, they don't chose another winner.
Easiest gimmick in the world to get you to give them your information. Yup, somebody else got the prize. But, you are on their list. Oh, and they will SELL your info. That's how you get shitloads of junkmail. Took me awhile to figure it out. I don't enter those anymore.

I got my first K-31 for $75 My next was $125 shipped and transfered. My third was unusual. The prices had gone way up, but this one was covered with competition stickers. Turns out it was from a semi-famous shooter in Switzerland who finally gave it up at age 80-something. Bruno Kaufman. The cool thing is the rifle is covered with stickers from the 1960's to 2017 being the last year. I paid $500 to get that to my door. And, it shoots great and has a trigger from heaven. Done by a Swiss competition armorer. In standing, you don't even feel the release. On the bench it's light enough you need to practice the release a few times before you fire a round. It's so light and smooth.

Last edited:
Easiest gimmick in the world to get you to give them your information. Yup, somebody else got the prize. But, you are on their list. Oh, and they will SELL your info. That's how you get shitloads of junkmail. Took me awhile to figure it out. I don't enter those anymore.

I got my first K-31 for $75 My next was $125 shipped and transfered. My third was unusual. The prices had gone way up, but this one was covered with competition stickers. Turns out it was from a semi-famous shooter in Switzerland who finally gave it up at age 80-something. Bruno Kaufman. The cool thing is the rifle is covered with stickers from the 1960's to 2017 being the last year. I paid $500 to get that to my door. And, it shoots great and has a trigger from heaven. Done by a Swiss competition armorer. In standing, you don't even feel the release. On the bench it's light enough you need to practice the release a few times before you fire a round. It's so light and smooth.
Very true on those contests.