• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Switchview for Schmidt Bender PMII 5X25

cobbonthecorn

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2012
Just took possession of a Schmidt Bender PMII 5X25 with the index knob that is bumpy. MGM has model 1650SV that generally has the correct dimensions. Anyone have experience with this specific switchview or a recommended switchview for this S&B? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the confirmation. Looks like Jet has them for $47 free shipping and 15% off that price on your first order making it less than $40.

Hi Guys,

Yes, we've finally added this scope to our Exact Fit Throw Lever lineup. http://shop.aadmount.com/Exact-Fit-Throw-Lever-SB-5-25X56mm-EFTL-SB-5-25.htm

We've got a nice pile in stock now and will have another big pile done in a week or so. Some pics:

DSC_2126.jpg

DSC_2127.jpg

DSC_2133.jpg

Showing the exact fit:

DSC_2224.jpg

DSC_2207.jpg

DSC_2215.jpg

DSC_2216.jpg

DSC_2140.jpg

DSC_2152.jpg

DSC_2157.jpg

Can attest Jons levers are VERY nice and the fit on an S&B is perfect. That scope looks familiar :)

Jon A,
Went to purchase one of your throw levers and was asked about a coupon code. Is there a snipers hide coupon code ?
;)=:D

There isn't right now as we typically don't want to undercut our dealers with discounts (other than Military and LE) but we have been thinking about a tax day sale. Try the coupon code "TAXDAY" for 10% off everything until the 16th!

Thank you for the confirmation. Looks like Jet has them for $47 free shipping and 15% off that price on your first order making it less than $40.
I just sent you an email. I need one of these for my PMII LP but the website says it’s out of stock. Will you be offering them again aytime soon. I had one on a XTRII 3-15 and it was great.

Another vote for Aadmount. I just out one on my SB and it is a big upgrade. Rock solid.

I'm looking for one for my PMII 5-25x56. It's been a crazy year with china flu, it shows backordered, I don't mind paying for it on backorder as long as you're still making them.