• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SWR H.E.M.S.2 Suppressor

Firemarshall27

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2003
Stoutsville, Ohio,
Anyone have any experience with this suppressor thinking of getting one to put on my MK23. From what Ive read it sounds like a pretty good one expecially fired wet.

Re: SWR H.E.M.S.2 Suppressor

al paulson tested one on a hk tactical and it performed like a kac can IMHO. i posted the db reduction numbers in a thread on silencertalk.com's SWR section of the board

I have one for my P220 TB. While I don't have the stamp back yet I was able to shoot it. Only 4 mags through it but I was impressed. Dry I feel one still needs hearing protection. Wet on the other hand was nice no hearing protection needed. Regular ball functions fine. My handloads are 185gr HP, 4.3grs N310 did not function the slide completely. Out of ten rounds 8 didn't eject properly. The two that did dribbled out of the slide. I can say that I'm happy with my purchase. I only have one other can for a rifle so I don't have a lot of experience with many brands. The thing I will tell you, don't do it if you think your only going to get just one. IMPOSSIBLE, once you own a can you'll own three before it's over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 95LTZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The thing I will tell you, don't do it if you think your only going to get just one. IMPOSSIBLE, once you own a can you'll own three before it's over. </div></div>

Yea, tell me about it I have a Tigershark wating for my stamp and now looking for one for my MK23, Walther p22, And I want a Shark Hammerhead 223 can. They are moore addictive than smoking!

I have a HemsII on my HK Usp T.It is a great suppressor even when fired dry.I think you would be pleased as it is great performer and half the cost of a KAC Usp T suppressor.

My brother has one on his MK23, he swears its just as quiet wet as a KAC at 1/3 the cost, get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 95LTZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The thing I will tell you, don't do it if you think your only going to get just one. IMPOSSIBLE, once you own a can you'll own three before it's over. </div></div>

Yea, tell me about it I have a Tigershark wating for my stamp and now looking for one for my MK23, Walther p22, And I want a Shark Hammerhead 223 can. They are moore addictive than smoking!
</div></div>

I went down the same road as you. I started with a Tigershark, which I now have in my possession, and have paperwork sent off for 3 more cans and am awaiting transfers to submit paperwork for 3 more.