• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SWS E1 Rail for 308AR

powderBurnz

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2005
Florida
Any Hide vendors have a line on one of these rails? I was looking for a URX but gave up on it. Now I can't find an SWS E1 either.

Re: SWS E1 Rail for 308AR

Have you tried the maker, Superior Weapons Systems? I know Art makes these in batches but he always seems to have some in stock. If he is out and you can't wait you might try Ranier Arms, they used to seel them...

SWS has been out for a few weeks now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GhostFace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you tried the maker, Superior Weapons Systems? I know Art makes these in batches but he always seems to have some in stock. If he is out and you can't wait you might try Ranier Arms, they used to seel them...</div></div>

I just ordered mine straight from SWS, although I think they had to make it once I did that. Took about a month for it so show up but it's an outstanding rail. It's lightweight, rigid and one of my favorite forearms. You can't go wrong with Superior Weapon Systems. Noveske uses them, nuff said.
AR-10.jpg