• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sync Coldbore desktop with Phone app

Wildfire1550

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2012
Arizona
When I plug in the phone windows 10 recognizes the phone. When I go into coldbore and try to sync I get an error message. Any ideas?
1595459830705.png

Reactions: 6gunner
MOBILE EDITION
The following specifications should be considered as a guideline and are based on the least of operating requirements.

The Mobile edition is designed to operate on devices running Windows Mobile, usually Phones or PDAs.

The info here may be of help:

rapi.dll is part of Microsoft ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center

EDIT:
I believe the newer Phone devices (Lumia etc.) are using an entirely different build of Coldbore that was installed via the now defunct Windows Store for Windows 8/8.1 phones. I recall someone else mentioning contacting Patagonia directly for the installer.

Last edited:
MOBILE EDITION
The following specifications should be considered as a guideline and are based on the least of operating requirements.

The Mobile edition is designed to operate on devices running Windows Mobile, usually Phones or PDAs.
It applies to old phones running Windows Mobile, long before Windows Phone op. system

Reactions: 6gunner