• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T-45 bit it

BAE made some good stuff, nice workmanship, despite batshit crazy engineering staff.

Well at least no fatalities! We have a bunch of military aircraft flying over us southwest of Fort Worth, they get out here in a more rural area where they can have some more fun.

Reactions: camocorvette
The MOA those birds from Fort Worth fly in is over my grandparents house out toward Brownwood. Plenty of F-16, 18’s and 22’s getting after it. Very entertaining to watch, and never gets old hearing the afterburners.
I do miss hearing the sonic booms.

Reactions: camocorvette
BAE made some good stuff, nice workmanship, despite batshit crazy engineering staff.
They still do

1632103374963.png

It's a good aircraft. I flew them out of Kingsville in 2003. Could've been a bird strike or something goofy like that....

The MOA those birds from Fort Worth fly in is over my grandparents house out toward Brownwood. Plenty of F-16, 18’s and 22’s getting after it. Very entertaining to watch, and never gets old hearing the afterburners.
I do miss hearing the sonic booms.
I think you are seeing mostly
F-35's out of Fort Worth these days.