• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T and T Reloading Inc.

RTA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
S. Georgia
Has anyone dealt with this company? Reason I'm asking, placed an on-line order, received email verification but can't reach them by phone or email.

Re: T and T Reloading Inc.

My experience has been their website is not up to date. Best to call ahead to make sure they have or can get whatever you wanted to buy. They usually have a booth in the Eastern PA gun shows.

They don't take phone calls . My guess is that if you ordered powder and primers you will get a rejection letter here in about a week .

Guys thanks for the info. Searching for powder these days, one has a bad habit to get off the usual paths to get the gold. I'm on back order at a couple of other places. Any heads up on some imr 4895 would be greatly welcomed. Again Thanks

RTA said:
Guys thanks for the info. Searching for powder these days, one has a bad habit to get off the usual paths to get the gold. I'm on back order at a couple of other places. Any heads up on some imr 4895 would be greatly welcomed. Again Thanks [/quote

In what state are you looking?

I placed an order on 3-28 for powder and primers and i have not got any product or cancellation emails. I have called and left messages and sent emails numerous times and i have got no response. I will never place an order with them again. This is crazy. I don't mind the wait but i would like a return call or email.

Easy E, in Ga. but don't mind the Haz. fee if Icould get some. KcShooter, my order was on 4/13/09, email from them said successful,have not gotten anything else from them sense. Do not mind the No Phone policy of lately but keep the wire open.

Placed my order on 4/23 for items listed "in stock". Got my order cancellation notice 4/28 as item "not available".

I posted a thread about a month ago. I think about everybody that tried to order got there orders canceled. Try Midsouth.

If you do the Midsouth they may show out of stock. I placed mine on back order 2 months ago. I got the call 2 days ago. The primers were in. You may have to backorder the product but they will fill the order. I was kinda of sweating it a little bit but the hake. nothing to lose. They did come through. Now waiting on shipping. Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted a thread about a month ago. I think about everybody that tried to order got there orders canceled. Try Midsouth. </div></div>
Yup, my order was confirmed.....and then cancelled 2-3 weeks later. I won't try 'em again.