• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BADASSFord

Private
Minuteman
Im gonna get some more t-shirts printed and was wondering if you were interested in buying one what your preference in grapgic and size would be. Im really just trying to an idea of my size count and wich graphic to print more of. My shirts are pocketed 100% cotton, graphic on the back and my name "SKIN EM" somewere random on the shirt. Thanks.

Re: T-shirts

I like em all really. could you maybe get larger pictures. it would have to be the small details that would determine which one I would look at buying. They are all really nice

skinem1.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

I would be interested in a coyote shirt in XL

Kevin

Very cool artwork! I like the bear and the hog the best but there all great. I'll keep my eye on this post for when they come available.

Hey a Mountian lion my be a good addition to the set. You maybe able to sale framed proof's of these also. Just a thought, I think they'd look good hanging on the wall with other thropies.