• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T1X trigger...timney or Jard

nakoa01

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Let's hear it guys. Has anybody tried both?

Have not tried both. I really like the Jard. Think it might boil down to what you want your trigger weight to be. Don't forget on the Jard, you change the trigger weight springs out if you want to change the weight so you aren't stuck to one poundage.

Depends on how much trigger pull you want, If you want the heavy 2 lb stuff then Timney is okay.
I have a Jard and a Kidd trigger assemblies. I like the Jard for it is a single stage and can be adjusted to a clean crisp pull.
The Kidd will run you another 100 dollars. Kidd first, Jard second, and after that anything else.
I have not used a Timney but it would be better than fiddling with all the other trigger parts and pieces.

Depends on how much trigger pull you want, If you want the heavy 2 lb stuff then Timney is okay.
I have a Jard and a Kidd trigger assemblies. I like the Jard for it is a single stage and can be adjusted to a clean crisp pull.
The Kidd will run you another 100 dollars. Kidd first, Jard second, and after that anything else.
I have not used a Timney but it would be better than fiddling with all the other trigger parts and pieces.
This is for a tikka not ruger. Don't think kidd makes a tikka trigger. And timney is 1.5lbs total and 2stage