• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T2 changed to a T2A

Cuban Croc

Petty Officer Third Class
Minuteman
May 11, 2005
Dallas, Texas
A mistake was made when I bought a T2 without an adjustable cheekpiece. A Hide member did the conversion. I am very happy w/the results. Going to run a few rounds through her tomorrow.

Before:

c18edfed.jpg

After:

photo3.jpg

New little target and stand I made to try tomorrow...
smile.gif

photo1.jpg

Re: T2 changed to a T2A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zanshin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No fear of voiding the warranty on the stock doing such an extreme mod? </div></div>

I think it would be safe to say the warranty is gone.

If you want an adjustable cheek just get the "a" model.

Re: T2 changed to a T2A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zanshin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No fear of voiding the warranty on the stock doing such an extreme mod? </div></div>

Probably. Job was done well. Not worried about the warranty. Even at that....Manner's is a great company. They helped me when I had issues with another manner's stock(that I screwed-up). Needless to say, I just ordered a new manner's hunting stock w/an adjustable cheekpiece. I agree...If you want an adjustable cheekpiece...order it with one. This is an alternative after the fact.