• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD T3 Optics Dauntless Tripod Preorder - Locking Apex for PRS Competition

mmlook

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2019
NorCal
Happy to announce preorder opening for a new tripod design
- Target shipment date mid January 2024
- 40 units only for preorder pricing
- Inverted design
- 36mm main tube, 40mm secondary tube
- Integrated Apex locking mechanism, that eliminates tripod collapsing during a stage

Specs:
Weight: 4lbs 7oz, no head
Collapsed length: 38”
Deployed height: 35.5”
Max Height: 63.75”

More info to come in the following days

Last edited:
Short demo video, stay tuned for more

WB0AyxX.mp4

Native video

Last edited:
Great guys. I’ve seen this thing in person. Awesome setup!! Buy with confidence!

Any specs for height and weight? I didn't see anything on the website notating that.

added a few more pictures for you guys along with specs

working on more content for you guys, let me know what else you want to see
Yeah I think most will just want the normal stats. Heights, lowest. Mid, tallest. The spread of legs, the weight, what's on the feet, the twist lock, the hinges on the legs, ect.... and pictures so we can see the whole tripod and look at it. I'm going to be getting another tripod sometime soon and I want it to be a good one, but your price range is comparable to the fat boy so you need to make sure you show it off and provide any and all specs for it so we can compare them.

Last edited:
Link's broken
added the native link, seems to be working for me.
let me know if you're still having trouble

What is the shortest deployed height ?
Capacity at max height ?
What are the leg positions ?
shortest deployed height = 35.5", feet to apex at the most upright position
Capacity at max height = 90lbs
Leg positions: 23, 55, 85 degrees

Yeah I think most will just want the normal stats. Heights, lowest. Mid, tallest. The spread of legs, the weight, what's on the feet, the twist lock, the hinges on the legs, ect.... and pictures so we can see the whole tripod and look at it. I'm going to be getting another tripod sometime soon and I want it to be a good one, but your price range is comparable to the fat boy so you need to make sure you show it off and provide any and all specs for it so we can compare them.

added a few more things on the website, will be adding more later today.

The native link is taking me to a blank Imgur page on chrome and edge

not a lot of info so I ordered the Elevate and the QDT V2 LS I

will get you guys full comparison specs once they arrive

overall this is a smaller/lighter tripod than both of those

kind of sits between the RRS TVC-22i and the Fatboy/Two Vets in terms of size and weight

not a lot of info so I ordered the Elevate and the QDT V2 LS I

will get you guys full comparison specs once they arrive

overall this is a smaller/lighter tripod than both of those

kind of sits between the RRS TVC-22i and the Fatboy/Two Vets in terms of size and weight
Ok!!! That will be awesome. I for one, am definitely interested. I'd like to have a 2 section that's light enough and that has a good set up for the Apex and this one definitely is interesting. Can't wait to see the comparison.

New short clip, while we wait for things to be delivered
- Audio On
- Happy Sunday guys

tryf7ia.mp4

Native Link

Is this oem'd at leofoto? The leg angle locks look exactly as my so362C. Appears to be their legs with an in-house made 1 off apex.