• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T5 Custom Kydex Holsters

If you are looking for an IWB, get a Vedder. I tried a cheaper one and went back to a Vedder for my 365XL. Also bought a Tier1 Axis Elite for when I have more than t shirt on.

If you are looking for an IWB, get a Vedder. I tried a cheaper one and went back to a Vedder for my 365XL. Also bought a Tier1 Axis Elite for when I have more than t shirt on.
Thanks. I am trying to find something for my Colt Combat Unit which has a Surefire XC2-A. No one makes one but T5 Custom does. I do have a Vedder and also a Tier 1 but I have to remove the XC2-A.

Edit: Changed XC-2A to XC2-A

Last edited:
Reactions: 260284
I've been running a T5 for the last year on my P99 AS with an Olight, and it's got a slight crack by the trigger guard. Their heat treatment might be a bit too high? My holster is still useable though. When my holster does give up the ghost, I'm going with something from Legacy Firearms.

Reactions: DustBun