• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD TA31 Ecos ACOG Tano with HRS RMR

Grantw1221

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2019
Beautiful condition TA31 in the factory Tano, with HRS RMR. Green crosshair. Comes in trijicon case. $1500 shipped firm.

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpeg
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: thesemperfidude
It is definitely firearms parts. Already been scammed and had an account locked for that, lost the money and the product.

Probably should of said that when I messaged you last night. They sell them on ebay people on ebay use paypal Moron.!!!
1000005036.jpg

that didn’t mean I’d do an invoice. That meant I’d reach out to you. It’s well known anything firearms related will be easily scammed on PayPal paying with G&S.

So you would prefer the buyer to take all the risk. Probably shouldn't be selling on the internet then "Bud". Have your self a great day.

You have 1 feedback, don’t list your location, and aren’t very active. So the seller should take all the risk? As a buyer, you can use G&S. I have no problem with that. But I’m not sending an invoice for firearms parts on there. In 15+ years of doing this I’ve never had anyone even ask that.