• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB adds another fan f/ great customer service!

Weaselthis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2009
Roseville,Californicatia
So, I bought a TAB sling TWO YEARS AGO from one of Tony's vendors. Swivel broke. I contacted Tony thru the Hide asking how I could buy a replacement swivel and if he knew anyone who could sew it on for me. He doesn't know me from Adam. I could be jerking his chain and never bought anything at all.

Same day response: (paraphrased): "Sorry you sling broke. We had trouble w/ a supplier a couple of years back. What color is you sling, what buckles do you have and what is your address? I'll get a replacement out to you asap."

Says I: "I'll gladly pay ya for costs and shipping". Says Tony: "No you won't. Lifetime guarantee. No charge". Replacement went out next day.

Gentlemen, THAT'S service w/ a smile....(Smile is MINE!).

Thank you Mr. Burke for providing a great quality product and even better after the sale service.

Re: TAB adds another fan f/ great customer service!

You're welcome sir, we appreciate your business, thank you for your support.

Tony is one hell of a businessman, and genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met...and I'm not just saying that because he's a better shot than I am.

- Loud

He's taken care of me in a similar fashion in the past. I practically had to beg him to let me split the postage over the broken item since it certainly wasn't his fault. I've never had the opportunity to meet him, but if I ever find myself in the same place the beers are on me.
smile.gif
Thanks for the good service Tony.

I just got my first TAB gear! The quality is great, look forward to using for years to come.

I am waiting patiently for my delivery. Ordered a rear bag and shooting mat.

Next need to order the suppressor cover

Tony, the replacement swivels and sling part arrived! Thank you, Sir! Greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I've said it quit a bit lately but greatly enjoy another opportunity to say thanks again for all of your business and support.

Shootnjunky and Weaselthis you're very welcome. Please tell all of your friends about us if you feel compelled to.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one here.

Tony is a Gentleman; and you don't find them often any more, especially in business.

After the professional manner that Tony conducted himself concerning the suppressor cover copycats here a couple of months ago, I know who will get my business whenever I need high speed / low drag gear.
I'll need a suppressor cover sooner to when my NFA paperwork is due to clear.