• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB Gear Customer Service

Ghost29

K.I.S.S.
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
California
A couple of weeks ago I bought the PRS sling and it wasn’t working properly. I contacted CS late Thursday night and they replied the next morning.

Elena, the CS rep, told me that they were aware of the problem and it’s a very intermittent issue in terms of the percentage that has the problem and a few went out before they were aware of it. Since then they have corrected the problem. She also informed me that they are sending me a replacement with a return package and postage for the original sling. I got my tracking number this morning.

I can’t say enough about the outstanding products and CS at TAB Gear.

+1.

I had a small problem with a TAB product a few months ago and it felt as though Tony Burkes dropped everything and made it his personal mission to solve it. Really outstanding service.

Reactions: Diver160651
Can say enough good things about the TAB Gear folks. To say they are accommodating is an understatement!

I’ll always be a customer of Tab. I placed an order for a rear bag after Hurricane Harvey and they included a handwritten heart felt note with the order.

+1
Only ever had outstanding service form the good people at TAB GEAR.
Plus their products are bomb proof.

Tony will definitely take care of you as he cares about his customers.

Humm.. wonder if they'll swap me out on my biathlon sling with buckles for one without.. damn buckles make too much noise for yote hunting (or at least I feel they do).