• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB GEAR is Awesome !!

M24_SWS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Somersworth, NH
I had a multicam TAB GEAR rear bag but i found the bag that they sold was a little short. What i mean by short was i use a M24 stock and there is a height difference where the stock should be theres the screws that move the buttpad. I asked Tony Burkes if he could make me the same bag but 2 inches longer and lengthen the hand strap. I got a reply back and Tony said he would accept my custom request. I got the rear bag today and the quality is awesome in every aspect and attention to detail is very high. This rear bag will work out awesome.

I will point out if you want TAB GEAR to do any custom work that you need to speak with Tony directly and tell him what it is that you want as far as custom work.

Tony goes by Tburkes here on snipershide in case you did not know.

Here are some pictures.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Re: TAB GEAR is Awesome !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smaddox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thinking about a tab suppressor cover. </div></div>

Do It! TAB is the outfit to get kit from!

TAB is great gear for sure and if you ever meet Tony you'll learn the man behind the product is the reason why. Can't speak highly enough about the TAB family.

I got a custom rifle case pending with TAB - already have their mat.

I can only echo what everyone else has said - great product and great quality.

Tony is awesome. He'll walk you through any questions (no matter how stupid or how long a list) and won't hesitate to modify something for your needs. I've got their SAS wrap, a rear bag, an elite biathlon sling, and their pollack mat. All great stuff!

downrange914, Tony is whipping you up a full rifle case?!

Great slings by far. Was looking into a shooting mat but south texas is known for stickers and burrs. Will the mat repel (hard plastic bottom) or hold up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cesiumsponge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tony is awesome. He'll walk you through any questions (no matter how stupid or how long a list) and won't hesitate to modify something for your needs. I've got their SAS wrap, a rear bag, an elite biathlon sling, and their pollack mat. All great stuff!

downrange914, Tony is whipping you up a full rifle case?! </div></div>

Yep - I can't wait to get it - once I've paid for it !
smile.gif

I've got an AX308 with a 26" barrel and the bipod installed quite far forward, and had a couple of other custom requirements such as pouches and MOLLE webbing requests, so getting a custom one made
smile.gif

I find the bags just alittle too short also, would be nice if they offered a 2" longer version without having to costom order it, or maybe most people like them the way the are?

Hey--agree. Ya'll train at 'Rifles Only' and, if your lucky, you might get to meet Tony as an instructor.