• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB Gear Quality/Warranty

and.kimbo

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2020
WA
I have a few of Tab Gear's suppressor covers. Some of them started to fall apart. I've been trying to get a hold of them starting over a year ago for some warranty support

Anyone else had the quality issue and/or struggled to reach anyone at their office for support?

Reference pic.
IMG_3130.jpeg

I’ve called that number so many times, to include leaving voicemails. I looked at some of my historical emails, been trying since September 2022.

I’ve called that number so many times, to include leaving voicemails. I looked at some of my historical emails, been trying since September 2022.
Try them on IG. He just posted a picture of a huge order of these. Tony is a solid dude.

Hey Kimbo, I apologize for the poor customer service. If you can give me a name or other information, order numbers, voice mail dates, email dates, etc. that I can use to track down your communication attempts I'll figure out what happened on our end.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you're taken care of asap.

Email me the dimensions and color of your can covers that are in the photograph and I'll personally make sure you're added to the production list.

Once again, I apologize for the poor customer service, thank you for your business in the past and I hope we can take care of you going forward so that you will consider us for purchases in the future.

Have a great day!

Hey Kimbo, I apologize for the poor customer service. If you can give me a name or other information, order numbers, voice mail dates, email dates, etc. that I can use to track down your communication attempts I'll figure out what happened on our end.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you're taken care of asap.

Email me the dimensions and color of your can covers that are in the photograph and I'll personally make sure you're added to the production list.

Once again, I apologize for the poor customer service, thank you for your business in the past and I hope we can take care of you going forward so that you will consider us for purchases in the future.

Have a great day!
As usual, Tony is a standup guy and his attention to customer satisfaction is above board; he, like many of the vendors on the "Hide", always treat their customers the way they would want to be treated and accept responsibility for any communication issues.

Hi Kimbo, no email has arrived sir. I've checked my "In" box, "other" box, and "junk" box. I don't see it anywhere.

@TABGEAR thanks for making it right.
Not sure how I fell through the cracks in the past but the owner does seem adamant about looking into it and fixing it. I believe him.

For the others on this thread, thanks for the gentle nudge.