• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TAB GEAR Video, Updating Suppressor Covers

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I paid a visit to TAB GEAR Last week, and shot a bunch of video. The first video is just an introduction to some of the changes taking place to the SAS 2 & SAS 3 suppressor covers. Tony will be updating these two covers, as well you'll be something another model hitting the street. Can't say too much about that model, but I did see it and I was really impressed, he is going in a different direction material wise and it makes a great looking suppressor cover. The sleek profile they are making moving forward is really nice.

TAB GEAR Suppressor Covers - YouTube

As I said, just a short piece, I have a lot more to release once it's all put together

Just bought a Pollok mat off Tony. Love it, and love the fact he sends his great products to Canada.

I bet the new item will be in production before the e file system goes back up or I decide to paper file... Either way I will need a TAB cover, eventually. Thanks to Tony for all the good stuff he and the family puts out including any new gear on the way. I appreciate the video and will keep an eye out for the rest of them

Wow Frank, the videos are coming out fantastic! Thanks again for the time you took to come out and shoot the videos for us. They will really provide a much better experience for our customers when we get them on the site.

Thanks gents, we appreciate your business and continued support.

Do they have a shorter in length cover, for say a Harvester style suppressor? The reason I ask is because it say around 8.8" in length, but the last 1.5" or so has a ported muzzle brake, so a full-size cover will not work, unless you let it hang off the rear some.

I know Griffin Industries makes one that is 7.5" and would probably work best on a set up like the Harvester.

Every cover we make is custom made for your cover.

We have made covers from 1" in diameter and 5" long to 2.75" in diameter and 21" long. We have made covers for integrally suppressed weapons where the cover goes over parts of the hand guard. I can not remember a suppressor that we have not been able to make a cover for.

If you have a cover that has the new brakes at the muzzle end simply provide us with the dimension that you want to be covered. So if your can is 8.8" over all length and 1.5" of it has a ported brake you would order the cover to be 7.3" to only cover the can section.

[MENTION=785]Tburkes[/MENTION] Could you do some explanation, on the different ways to mount your biathlon slings on the rifle?

If you did a video on it, it would be mighty helpful. I (And others) are not familiar with any of the options.

Every cover we make is custom made for your cover.

We have made covers from 1" in diameter and 5" long to 2.75" in diameter and 21" long. We have made covers for integrally suppressed weapons where the cover goes over parts of the hand guard. I can not remember a suppressor that we have not been able to make a cover for.

If you have a cover that has the new brakes at the muzzle end simply provide us with the dimension that you want to be covered. So if your can is 8.8" over all length and 1.5" of it has a ported brake you would order the cover to be 7.3" to only cover the can section.

Appreciate it! I should have my can in my hands hopefully before the end of the year, and I will need a Christmas gift to myself!

Hmmm order a SASR now or wait until the new release Frank is talking about????
    Any more news about this new cover hitting the streets?

Hello Gents,

has anybody of you modified his TAB Gear suppressor cover?

My cover is too long or my B&T Rotex V. It is the SAS 2. So I`m thinking about to shorten the cover by myself. One problem will be the installation of the shock cord on the shortened end. Or should I omit it?

Thank you for your thoughts about it.

kind regards

Whiskey

15A3C9DA-0869-4184-871F-280D13A6C86D.jpeg

Reactions: tnc