• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB or TIS

Re: TAB or TIS

TIS Slip Cuff Quick Release

This sling is outstanding! Pick one of these up and you'll be hooked for life. Fast, Rock Solid, Adjustable in position what more could you want?

A lot will weigh in saying TAB slings too. I have a TIS Quick Cuff, have been using it for two weeks, and really really wish i had bought it sooner. very happy with it, kicking myself for putting up with an inferior one for so long. shoulda just upped and spent the money sooner.

Paulus

Both TAB and TIS make quality, high end slings. I own slings from both manufacturers. You can't go wrong with either.
Of the four slings listed, my favorite by far is the TIS Slip Cuff QR. The integrated arm loop and "two-point sling" style adjustment is a sweet combination.

I haven't used any of the TAB slings, though I do have one of their shooting mat / ground sheets that I swear by.

I have a couple of TIS slings - one of the older slip cuffs and one of the newer slip cuff QR. Both work very well for what I want/need; highly recommended.

They are different animals. I sold my TIS Quick Cuff and replaced it with a no buckle TAB sling, however I was purposely going for simplicity with a cuff option built into the sling.

They are two different widgets that accomplish similar jobs in similar fashions. Get one of each and sell the one you like less here. You'll lose maybe $10 in the process.

considering that you can get the TIS slip-cuff (payed by credit card) only via triad ... and he did not receive slip-cuff since Oct. 2011 (not _any_ fault of Steve@Triad Tactical, as i would like to point out) ... I was basically forced to go for the TAB no-buckle solution (very likely not worse either, but i had initially decided on the TIS)

Just don't be like a lot of people, ya know buy it, recommend it to others, tell other people it's the cats ass only to have someone like me tell them their slings on backwards. Kind of makes ya wonder how often they actually use it doesn't it...

I have both, and both are excellent producers of great gear, but I prefer the TAB sling...so much so that I've ended up with 5 of them for my rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">quick cuff means extra crap to keep up with, ( the product is not crap, just the idea of two sperate pieces)

TAB all the way, I have both and have used both.

kt </div></div>

The slip cuff version solves that problem. Been using one for years and love it.