• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tac Ops and Manners Appreciation .

BigTy313

BigTy
Minuteman
  • Dec 22, 2018
    MI
    I would like to give a huge thank you to Mike over at Tac Ops, he has been nothing but helpful to me. Mike went out of his way to give me some very good information regarding building my custom 22-250. He even went as far as getting me connected with a very nice individual at Manners stocks. He was supper helpful and answered every question of mine with great detail, and even make some really good recommendations that I didn't think of. I can not speak highly enough of Mike at Tac Ops he really knows whats going on in this industry, and is a genuinely great guy. So thank you to both Mike and Manners for treating my like family, and taking care of me as I am still so new to this world.

Both @MikeRTacOps and @tmanners are class acts. I have been here a bit and they always are.

Honestly, they are on a list of a lot of folks in the industry who are both topnotch at their craft and very generous with their offering of information and answering questions.
    Several other parts manufacturers and smiths too.
    I do like how many of them answer questions and don't really push their wares super heavy. They know they got the goods, and the goods speak for themselves.

I feel like it is often when I am in a shooting related store, the people I meet or see and figure out who is really in love with this sport or a more casual observer. Those who really love it seem to help folks out.

Saw a guy I had never seen before, wander up to ask a Frank at the counter at MHS about taking a magnum caliber to a PR1 class. Frank answered him and then gave a great rationale why his answer was what it is. He was really polite and the guy was grateful for the information it seemed. I was too busy spending money to hear his response as he was soft spoken. Frank doesn't have that problem.... 😆 😆

I would like to give a huge thank you to Mike over at Tac Ops, he has been nothing but helpful to me. Mike went out of his way to give me some very good information regarding building my custom 22-250. He even went as far as getting me connected with a very nice individual at Manners stocks. He was supper helpful and answered every question of mine with great detail, and even make some really good recommendations that I didn't think of. I can not speak highly enough of Mike at Tac Ops he really knows whats going on in this industry, and is a genuinely great guy. So thank you to both Mike and Manners for treating my like family, and taking care of me as I am still so new to this world.
    It was my pleasure to assist you and if you have any other questions or comments please don't hesitate to call me :) I am pleased Tom took great care of you he is no doubt a complete Class Act and definitely one to go above and beyond for anyone. Please let us know how the stock he is going to send you works out for you :) If you wanted it textured send it my way I'll do you a solid and there is NO CHARGE...

Mike R.

Last edited:
    It was my pleasure to assist you and if you have any other questions or comments please don't hesitate to call me :) I am pleased Tom took great care of you he is no doubt a complete Class Act and definitely one to go above and beyond for anyone. Please let us know how the stock he is going to send you works out for you :) If you wanted it textured send it my way I'll do you a solid and there is NO CHARGE...

Mike R.
    Thank you again, you are a huge help. The knowledge that I have already learned is invaluable. I am happy that I was able to get in contact with you both.

Reactions: albresm
    Mike is good people. Got to speak with him for awhile a few weeks ago and he helped me figure out which rifle platform I wanted to order. It says something when a guy answers the phone almost immediately when you call. Looking forward to my rifle and more dealings with @MikeRTacOps .

Thank you again, you are a huge help. The knowledge that I have already learned is invaluable. I am happy that I was able to get in contact with you both.
    Of course no worries my pleasure anytime and the FREE Tac Ops Texture Job on the next stock you get is still on the Table ;)

Mike R.

Reactions: BigTy313 and S12A