• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

checks in the mail. @Aries64 if you wouldn’t mind to help me satisfy my curiosity, what would be the retail cost on these drag bags ?

Is there a rough estimate of when these will start to ship? Never been a part of a group buy like this and understand they are being made to order. Just curious if beginning/end of August? Longer?

Payment sent on the 13th. Sorry if it was a couple days late, hard to get to Post Office during business hours for me.

Payment will be sent Thursday due to my schedule in the oilfield. Thank you guys again for the fantastic opportunity on this group buy!

Payment sent. Sorry for the delay. It's been hectic trying to get to the post office.

Put me down for a Short Coyote Brown also
Heading to the Post Office to send the payments
Thanks

Just an update we have been receiving a lot of payments on the drag bag group buy for which we thank you.

Be advised we have a small delay on a few of the colors and are working diligently in putting them together and getting them ready to ship out.

Some bags will be leaving the end of this week and some the following week. The other delayed colors shortly after that I would say probably the end of the first week in August.

Please note that we will not deposit any of the payments for your bags until 48 hours prior to your bag (s) shipping out…

Thank you…

Mike R.

Awesome.....thanks for the update Mike, it is greatly appreciated. Also I’m not concerned about when you deposit the money since it’s in an M.O. go ahead and deposit it now if it helps you. I’m really looking forward to getting my bag and not worried about your timeline, I understand quality needs to take its time.

For the Postal Money orders, you might as well go ahead and deposit them, it's money already spent from the sender for the most part, no point letting the Post Office get the benefit of holding onto it.

Just an update we have been receiving a lot of payments on the drag bag group buy for which we thank you.

Be advised we have a small delay on a few of the colors and are working diligently in putting them together and getting them ready to ship out.

Some bags will be leaving the end of this week and some the following week. The other delayed colors shortly after that I would say probably the end of the first week in August.

Please note that we will not deposit any of the payments for your bags until 48 hours prior to your bag (s) shipping out…

Thank you…

Mike R.
Can you share which colors are delayed?

For the Postal Money orders, you might as well go ahead and deposit them, it's money already spent from the sender for the most part, no point letting the Post Office get the benefit of holding onto it.
Thank you but I'm old school and will wait 48 hours before they ship ;)

Mike R.

Please put me down for 1 large Digicam Marpat 1st choice. If that pattern doesn't go then you can switch it to Coyote Brown.
If this order is confirmed when I get home from work tomorrow postal money order will go out Tuesday morning.

Thanks Tac Ops & @Aries64 for putting this together.

Please put me down for 1 large Digicam Marpat 1st choice. If that pattern doesn't go then you can switch it to Coyote Brown.
If this order is confirmed when I get home from work tomorrow postal money order will go out Tuesday morning.

Thanks Tac Ops & @Aries64 for putting this together.
Your Good To Go for either a Large Marpat / Digicam or a Coyote Brown...

Check...

Mike R.

Large Marpat/Digicam it is then.
Payment will go out by Tuesday morning. I will post when sent.
Thanks

Edit: Left for work before they opened & returned after. It will go out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Looks like Multi Cam , OD and Coyote Brown are coming off the machines first...
These will be the First batch of bags that will be leaving shortly

Thank you

Mike R.

Thanks

Edit: Left for work before they opened & returned after. It will go out tomorrow morning.
Postal money order sent this am.

Thanks

Postal money order sent this am.
Roger that, 357Max. You're on the List for 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT.

Keith

Payment has finally made it to the post office. Thank you guys for putting on this group buy! I look forward to receiving and using this drag bag!

Roger that, Diablo. You have 1 SMALL MARPAT. Feel free to send in payment now.

Keith

"Employer" yanked my chain, so have been away.

My USPO MO is on the way to Mike, finally.

Heads up some bags inbound some CB and OD...

First names only... Edward in Fl. , Eric in AL. , Steven in MO , Andy in AZ and Todd in Cali...

Black Multi Cam and Multi Cam up next should have lots going out by Friday 8-7-2020

Thank you...

Mike R.