• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Tac Ops Drag Bag Group CLOSED 9/5!

Hmm. I don't know what to tell you. On my screen that looks very brownish. I think you should stick with your (SMALL) MultiCam.

Keith
Sent you a PM. Put me down for the Ranger Green. Im confident that it will be a great option.

Thanks again.

My Drag Bag order;
1- Extra Large (XL) MultiCam
1- Large (L) MultiCam
$740.00 Total

I would like:

1x Small/Short: in Kryptek Highlander
1x Large/Long: in Kryptek Highlander

Heyo Aries64, please put me down for a large digi marpat and if you don’t get enough orders for that pattern the woodland camo will be my back up. Thank you.

........final answer.

Heyo Aries64, please put me down for a large digi marpat and if you don’t get enough orders for that pattern the woodland camo will be my back up. Thank you.

........final answer.
Roger that, el-wood. You're on the List for 1 LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT with your alternate being 1 LARGE Woodland Camo.

Keith

Last edited:
Per previous thread, I will take a single regular black case in size large to fit a 47” rifle

sending funds. Thanks a ton for putting this on

Hello,
I would like:
1. 1 each Small in Kryptek Typhoon
2. 1 each Large in Kryptek Typhoon

Thank you,

Chad

Hello,
I would like:
1. 1 each Small in Kryptek Typhoon
2. 1 each Large in Kryptek Typhoon

Thank you,

Chad
Roger that, ChadL. You're on the List for 1 SMALL Kryptek Typhoon + 1 LARGE Kryptek Typhoon.

Keith

Last edited:
Hi Keith: Thanx for all the effort in this.
Could I please have one 1 Large /Long in Multicam... Thanx Jeff

Ill take two please. 1 small Multicam, 1 small Digicam. If no Digicam I will opt for Black Multicam.
Thank You.

Ill take two please. 1 small Multicam, 1 small Digicam. If no Digicam I will opt for Black Multicam.
Thank You.
Roger that, Wb7. You're on the List for 1 SMALL MultiCam + 1 SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT.

Your alternate for the SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT is 1 SMALL BLACK MultiCam.

Keith

Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy Bag Totals

*Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity
**Denotes color and/or pattern is contingent on a cumulative minimum quantity & an alternate is specified

OD Green
LARGE - I
SMALL - I
XL

Ranger Green
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

Black
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

Coyote Brown
SMALL
LARGE - I
XL

MultiCam
SMALL - II
LARGE - III III I
XL - I

Black MultiCam
SMALL - II
LARGE - III III III
XL - I

Woodland Camo
SMALL - II
LARGE - III
XL

Kryptek Highlander
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

Kryptek Typhoon
SMALL - I
LARGE - I
XL

*DigiCam/MARPAT (Need a cumulative of nine (9) to get DigiCam/MARPAT sewn)

*SMALL DigiCam/MARPAT - II
*LARGE DigiCam/MARPAT - III
*XL DigiCam/MARPAT -
Im in for 1 small digicam / marpat

Hi Keith,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m thinking about getting at least (1) large Coyote brown and possibly (1) small Multicam or (1) small Digicam/Marpat drag bag. I’ll take your advice and get in my order soon. Just need to decide on how many DBs. Please put me down for at least the (1) large coyote brown for now. I will PM you in the next day or so with my confirmed order details so you can update the group buy count. Thanks.

Ed
Hi Ed -

No problem. I'll put you down for 1 LARGE Coyote Brown for now, and wait to hear from you for an update.

Respectfully,

Keith

I'd like (1) Large/Long in woodland camo.
Thanks.
When we mail in the money order, do we indicate our username and the order once more on there?

I'd like (1) Large/Long in woodland camo.
Thanks.
Roger that, bpair. You're on the List for 1 LARGE Woodland Camo.
When we mail in the money order, do we indicate our username and the order once more on there?
Yes, please enclose a note with your money order stating the size, color/pattern of the DB(s), your FULL NAME, SHIPPING ADDRESS, AND YOUR SNIPER'S HIDE USER NAME. Please go back and read the "Ground Rules" to be sure your money order is correctly fill-out, TIA. BTW, your question was addressed in "8."

8. PLEASE NOTE YOUR SNIPER'S HIDE NAME/HANDLE ON THE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK WHO'S BEEN SHIPPED

Keith

I will take 1 Large Multicam BLACK. Thanks!

Also, can anyone tell me if the suppressor pouch is designed to hold a hot suppressor safely (lined to protect the other gear and keep it from melting anything)?

Last edited:
I will take 1 Large Multicam BLACK. Thanks!
Roger that, Eaglearcher20. You're on the List for 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam.
Also, can anyone tell me if the suppressor pouch is designed to hold a hot suppressor safely (lined to protect the other gear and keep it from melting anything)?
NO. No part of the Drag Bag (including the Suppressor Pouch and the Muzzle Protector Pocket) is heat-resistant. The entire Drag Bag is sewn from 1000D Cordura.

Keith

Roger that, Eaglearcher20. You're on the List for 1 LARGE BLACK MultiCam.

NO. No part of the Drag Bag (including the Suppressor Pouch and the Muzzle Protector Pocket) is heat-resistant. The entire Drag Bag is sewn from 1000D Cordura.

Keith

Thanks for the info. Glad I asked. I saw a youtube video where they mentioned they thought it was. Seemed like a feature others would have called out if so.

If you make the MARPAT I would like;
1x Large MARPAT
1x Large Black MutiCam

If you dont make MARPAT;
1x Large Black MultiCam