• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories TAC OPS DRAG BAG GROUP BUY...

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
TAC OPS GROUP BUY IS ON... Good Luck :)

OK FIRST COME “ I’LL TAKE THAT” FIRST SERVE PERIOD. I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE AT THIS PRICE
WHEN THESE SELL OUT SORRY GENTS.

USPO ( Money Order ) would be best to have the bag leave the same day your payment arrives.
If you send a personal check the bag will leave when the funds clear unless you are a customer that has a relationship with Tac Ops.

Three sizes are available on this GB Small , Large and X Large…

The X Large are for the Very Big Guns they measure 61” I.D. but you could probably fit a 63" but will be snug. This bag costs more than the others.

When you come on and take a bag and let’s say for example there are 4 small Black which there are you should state…
Ok I’ll take number 1 of 4 of the small black bags so 3 are left and so on… You guys Copy ?

Ok let’s do this…

Make check payable to and mail same:

Tactical Operations, Inc.
433 North Camden Dr. 4th Floor
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

YOU MUST PUT 4th Floor Or We will Not Receive Your Payment.

The price for small and large Bags are $290 shipped no matter what color the bag is. Also, note they will arrive FED EX GROUND SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please do not ask me to waive signature required I will not.

I have three ( 3 ) XL bags and the price in this GB are $395.00 each, they normally go for $475.00 I don’t make many.
Will Not ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii for this pricing. If you live in one of these beautiful places the S&H will be a little more Johnny , William or what ever your name is… Sorry. PM me here

4 Small Black
2 Small Multi Cam
2 Small Coyote Brown
4 Large Black
4 Large Multi cam
2 Large Coyote Brown
1 Large OD

1 XL Black
1 XL OD
1 XL Multi Cam

Last edited:
Awesome news, I got one of your last over runs and it is awesome.

I ordered a long olive drab from Euro optics a year ago and it's still on back order any idea on time frame for delivery om those?

I purchased one from your last over run... these bags are kick ass!
Quality construction and great design.
DW

I have a Gap Tac Ops drag bag, Awesome bags.....just need its bigger brother now :p

I'll take a large multicam #1 and the large OD... will call you tomorrow... thanks brother...

I'll take #1 of the XL multicam
If it's okay, I can send a Postal Money order at the beginning of next week.

I'll take #1 of the XL multicam
If it's okay, I can send a Postal Money order at the beginning of next week.

W54/XM-388 XL MC Bag is yours

Mike
Tac Ops

Length on small bag?
Thanks! RTH1800

42"

Mike
Tac Ops

BULL23 I’ll take black xl

Gets the ONLY XL Black

Mike R.
Tac Ops

OK, as some people don't seem to be able to read and follow simple rules, as Mike posted above in his thread-starter (original post), Buyers will please:

(1) Post what size, and color you want. Quantities and colors are very limited so first-come, first served. Some people didn't specify a color, so for them I'll do my best to assign colors by Poster's posting times and availability. However, please understand that because quantities and colors are very limited there are no guarantees expressed or implied.

(2) Send a Postal Money Order as payment. Personal checks may take up to three (3) weeks or more to clear. Only existing or previous Tac Ops clients in good standing may ship before check clears - it's up to Mike's sole discretion. Make Postal Money Orders out to:

Tactical Operations, Inc.
433 North Camden Dr. 4th Floor
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

YOU MUST PUT 4th Floor Or We will Not Receive Your Payment.

PLEASE ENCLOSE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH YOUR PAYMENT (NO P.O. BOXES).

The price for Small and Large Bags are $290 shipped no matter what color the bag is. Also, note they will arrive FED EX GROUND SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please do not ask us to waive signature required we will not.

There is only one ( 1 ) XL bag remaing (Olive Drab) and the price in this GB is $395.00 , they normally go for $475.00. Not many are made.

Will Not ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii for this pricing. If you live in one of these beautiful places the S&H will be a little more Johnny , William or what ever your name is… Sorry. PM Mike here

Small Black #1 - SOLD to chrome
Small Black #2 - SOLD to Night Assassin
Small Black #3 - SOLD to James Yee
Small Black #4 - SOLD to Night Assassin

Small Multi Cam #1 - SOLD to Cajun Cowboy
Small Multi Cam #2 - SOLD to fredjake1

Small Coyote Brown #1 - SOLD to 264win
Small Coyote Brown #2 - SOLD to blair

Large Black #1 - SOLD to Feif64
Large Black #2 - SOLD to Bull23
Large Black #3 - SOLD to Bull23
Large Black #4 - SOLD to phlegethon

Large Multi cam #1 - SOLD to Cinch
Large Multi cam #2 - SOLD to Vaportrail22
Large Multi cam #3 - SOLD to mpeason
Large Multi cam #4 - SOLD to sodakhunter

Large Coyote Brown #1 - SOLD to Ravenyzf-r6
Large Coyote Brown #2 - SOLD to 264win

1 Large OD - SOLD to Cinch

1 XL Black - SOLD TO Bull23
1 XL OD - SOLD to blair
1 XL Multi Cam - SOLD TO W54/XM-388

By my survey I have:

Bull23 - The only XL Black + LARGE Black #2 & LARGE Black #4
Cinch - LARGE Multicam #1 + the only LARGE OD
W54/XM-388 - The only XL Multicam
Ravenyzf-r6 - LARGE Coyote Brown #1
264win - LARGE Coyote #2 + SMALL Coyote #1
Vaportrail22 - LARGE Multicam #2
blair - The only XL OD + SMALL Coyote #2
mpeason - LARGE Multicam #3
Cajun Cowboy - SMALL Multicam #1
sodakhunter - LARGE Multicam #4
Feif64 - LARGE Black #1
chrome - SMALL Black #1
fredjake1 - SMALL Multicam #2
Night Assassin - SMALL Black #2
phlegethon - Large Black #4
James Yee - SMALL Black #3
Night Assassin - SMALL Black #4

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
I would like to change my request fir an XL to a multicam large. Should have read more closely. Will send money order tomorrow.

To be clear, I’ll take a large Multi cam. Postal money order to be sent today. Thanks.

I will take #3 of the large multicam. I think vaportrail was #2?

Per directions, I will take #2 of the 4 large multi cams so 2 are left. Postal money order being sent today.

I’ll take a large multi cam if there are any left (confusing if there are any left). Please let me know? Thanks

I'll take a Large Multicam if available, please verify so I know whether to send a Money Order?

HR218

I'll take a Large Multicam if available, please verify so I know whether to send a Money Order?

HR218
Mike, there is some confusion if there are any Large Multicam bags still left. If so I'll take #4 of 4 Large in Multicam.
"When you come on and take a bag and let’s say for example there are 4 small Black which there are you should state…
Ok I’ll take number 1 of 4 of the small black bags so 3 are left and so on… You guys Copy ?"

Just need to know so I can go get a Postal Money Order.

HR218