• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Drag Bags...EVERYTHING SOLD HERE, Thank You

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Gents I have a small over run of a few Drag Bags from an Alphabet Agency contract we just fulfilled
$300 shipped to your door Via Fed Ex Ground other then Alaska , PR or Hawaii its a $70 dollars savings...
You'll get an OD stock pack included a $35 dollar value bringing the deal to $105 savings...

First come first served ;)

Mike R.
Tac Ops

Hello Gents I have a small over run of a few Drag Bags from an Alphabet Agency contract we just fulfilled
$300 shipped to your door Via Fed Ex Ground other then Alaska , PR or Hawaii its a $70 dollars savings...
You'll get an OD stock pack included a $35 dollar value bringing the deal to $105 savings...

First come first served ;)

Mike R.
Tac Ops
Hey Mike, just sent you a PM with a few questions, would be ready to go with one! Thanks

My Bad Guys these bags are the Tac Ops Large...

We are making some of the XL but wont be this price they will accept a Tac 70 338 with a 28 inch barrel and a 10 inch can attached and a McMillan or Manners stock with a max LOP 15 1/2

Mike

I'll take one multicam Mike... I'll text you tomorrow... thanks man

Last edited:
Cinch
Ravenyz-r6
Cav1993

Roger that guys I'll hold one for each of you but I only have a couple left after these 3 are gone. I'll do a quick head count on the colors and post it here as to what is left on the racks in the shop...

Mike

Your Most welcome and Thank you...

Ok, this is what I have left on the rack for this thread...

Who ever comes on now and post " This color is mine I'll take it" is yours...

OD Qty. as of this post here 3
Black 2
Multi Cam 2

A total of 7 large bags are left....

Please advise

Mike R
Tac OPs

My Bad Guys these bags are the Tac Ops Large...

We are making some of the XL but wont be this price they will accept a Tac 70 338 with a 28 inch barrel and a 10 inch can attached and a McMillan or Manners stock with a max LOP 15 1/2

Mike

What will be the total internal length of the XL bags?

I'll take 1 of the OD ones
I also need an XL (assuming it's long enough), I'll PM you about it.

Earthtrekker177 ok you are Good to Go on 1 large OD
W54/XM-388 you are solid on a large OD
Cav1993 you are in the mix for a large Black

Shoot me a pm with your phone numbers and I can call Tuesday after 11:00 am PST and we can arrange payment...

Ok , I ONLY Have 1 OD left and 1 Black left...

Mike R.
Tac Ops

P.S. If I skipped someone I'm sorry and I would be happy to make a few more at the same price.

I already have two of your bags in black and OD, but if you make a large multicam I would love to add to the rainbow :)

Roger that FredJake1 holding an OD pending funds :cool:

UPDATE ONLY 2 LEFT
1 OD and 1 Black

I might have some other bags to put on here in about 3 to 4 weeks but I'll start a new thread for that gents...

Thank You

Mike R.
Tac Ops

Reactions: Cinch
That is correct ONLY 1 Black Bag in Large is left ...
Who wants it hit me up its in the box ready to ship...

Mike R.
Tac Ops

This is still alone on the rack looking for a home lol

Mike
Tac Ops

Ok Gents all Bags are GONE... THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Keep your eyes open in about 3 or 4 weeks for another buy here at a deal ;)

Mike R
Tac Ops

Got my bag today, I'm very impressed with the quality!! Outstanding craftmanship and features!!! Now all I need is one of your rifles to put in it... :unsure:
Thanks for posting up the deal here!
DW

Reactions: atombomb
mine is posted with my Tango 51 in the equipment section... delta is correct... it's by far the highest quality drag bag I have
and has twice the usable features of any bag I have... great job Mike