• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Lima 63--- New Pics up!!!!!!!

savage110

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Well after a long wait it came in today, and all I can say is wow!
The fit and finish is incredible, the hand engraving is amazing, the threading is top notch... The rifle is perfect and Ive been in shock ever since I opened up the pelican case.
All I gotta say, is thanks to Mike and the crew, you guys did an awesome job.

I decided to hold off on the texturing since the A4 feels perfect in my hand as is. The stock might be going back in the near future for some texturing though.

Shitty pics from my phone, ill try and get some better ones outside as soon as my bipod arrives...

Lima6310.jpg

Lovin the sling Tony!
Lima631.jpg

Yes thats the MLR reticle that Mike put in the O.

Lima633.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">New Pics: (still from phone, so not the greatest.... more to follow)</span>

Lima6317.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic">The attention to detail really is amazing....</span>

Lima6316.jpg

Lima6315.jpg

Lima6314.jpg

Lima6312.jpg

Lima6311.jpg

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-weight: bold">more pics below... only 10 show up per post I guess?</span></span>

Re: Tac Ops Lima Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote a short term banning for people who put up threads like this without pictures... it would help facilitate their scheduling needs to get pictures posted.
laugh.gif

**impatiently awaiting photos**

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-weight: bold">edit: More pics:</span></span>

Lima6318.jpg

Lima6322.jpg

Lima6320.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial'">Will Get more pics when it isnt hot as </span>hell outside</span>.

POST SOME PICTURES OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!

That is all,and you lucky sucker, not trying to be mean or anything just you are.

Scott

Pics will be up in a few, they are shitty pics, but there better then nothin. Anyone got a D-SLR they wanna send me lol

Savage 110, bolt was fluted, and no barrel nut.

wow this has to be the most expensive savage i have seen, very nice though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow this has to be the most expensive savage i have seen, very nice though</div></div>

LOL, that's what I was thinking too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What did it run you. </div></div>
You should call and ask Mike about pricing.

That looks awesome, I have to say I'm not a big fan of some of there color choices with the greenish/gold barrels and silver brakes but this one looks Bad ASS!!!

Just my opinion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what trigger did you run? what bottom metal? </div></div>
No BM, since its the Savage 110 old style, trigger is a Timney, tuned by Mike.

Cal is 30-06, or (7.62x63) so thats why its called the Lima 63

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks awesome, I have to say I'm not a big fan of some of there color choices with the greenish/gold barrels and silver brakes but this one looks Bad ASS!!!

Just my opinion </div></div>
Thanks for the kind words,
Im not the biggest fan of Birdsong green T either, its a nice finish, just not my flavor, thats why i went with the all Black-t

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I vote a short term banning for people who put up threads like this without pictures... it would help facilitate their scheduling needs to get pictures posted.
laugh.gif

**impatiently awaiting photos** </div></div>

What would be a reasonable amount?

nice rifle. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Curious why not the "typical" TO colors?</span> found your comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey at least you are true to your Handle 110!!! </div></div>
the reason for me using the 110 action was that I already had it on hand and also that it was an older action (12-15 years old) and thought that it would probably be a better candidate for the build then spending an extra 400$ for a new mass produced remmy action...

Hell with the rifle I like those bed sheets!! They must make you think you're sleeping in a duck blind.

Nice rig Savage 110. We will see you at the next match - true?

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">is it a 30-06?</span> clearly im fucking blind

Yep I plan on being there, just need my bipod so I can work up a load!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">is it a 30-06?</span> clearly im fucking blind </div></div>
LMAO lol yes.... I guess I didn't take a pic of the Lima 63 engraving, ill get that up later...

Re: Tac Ops Lima 63 Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking rifle. However I'm more impressed by the sight of an upstairs, well-lit reloading bench. I figured most guys reloaded like I do: in a dark corner of the basement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SofaKing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell with the rifle I like those bed sheets!! </div></div>
Cabelas has em, I think I payed 130$ for the whole set?

Nice Felipe, now we have get some scratches on her.

See you at the next match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. </div></div>
haha now when can I come over to your range to pop its cherry at 800 lol
Rhett, you get your 300WM yet, pics are needed via pm asap!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. </div></div>
haha now when can I come over to your range to pop its cherry at 800 lol
Rhett, you get your 300WM yet, pics are needed via pm asap!</div></div>

Not sure, going to be busy this weekend. Not sure about next weekend yet.

Yeah we got the 300WM, will get pics ASAP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rig! </div></div>
Thanks bud, I gotta get some better pics to post in the A4 thread!

LL - Shouldn't you remove the photo of the 3 shot group? J/K

Nice rifle. Quite the group too!

That is a sweet rig. It looks as great as it shoots!!!

You don't see that Italian cammo from McMillan very often, but god is it sexy! That is Italian cammo, correct? Very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks awesome, I have to say I'm not a big fan of some of there color choices with the greenish/gold barrels and silver brakes but this one looks Bad ASS!!!

Just my opinion </div></div>
Thanks for the kind words,
Im not the biggest fan of Birdsong green T either, its a nice finish, just not my flavor, thats why i went with the all Black-t </div></div>Good call, she looks great!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't see that Italian cammo from McMillan very often, but god is it sexy! That is Italian cammo, correct? Very nice! </div></div>
Precision Camo, close to italian, but not quite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parkincense</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LL - Shouldn't you remove the photo of the 3 shot group? J/K </div></div>
I know the rules and will be posting 5 shot groups as soon as I have a solid load, will be shooting thursday morning to work up a load.

Nice rifle. Looks great! Tac Ops always shoot great. Can't wait to see your 5x5 targets. What's wrong with the Green-T? I think it looks great.

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Jamie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well after a long wait it came in today, and all I can say is wow!
The fit and finish is incredible, the hand engraving is amazing, the threading is top notch... The rifle is perfect and Ive been in shock ever since I opened up the pelican case.
All I gotta say, is thanks to Mike and the crew, you guys did an awesome job.

I decided to hold off on the texturing since the A4 feels perfect in my hand as is. The stock might be going back in the near future for some texturing though.

Shitty pics from my phone, ill try and get some better ones outside as soon as my bipod arrives...

Lima6310.jpg

Lovin the sling Tony!
Lima631.jpg

Lima632.jpg

Lima636.jpg

Lima635.jpg

Yes thats the MLR reticle that Mike put in the O.

Lima633.jpg

Lima637.jpg

Lima639.jpg
</div></div>
Very nice <span style="font-style: italic">Savage110</span> (pun intended) - even minus <span style="font-style: italic">the beautiful Green-T & Black-T</span> combination. Congratulations on your new Lima 63!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tac Ops X-Ray 51 in "<span style="font-style: italic">Tac Ops OD</span>" Green-T & Black-T w/Mark 4 Highs, Tac Ops Two-Piece 40 MOA base, and PMII 5-25X + USO ARD:</span>
X-Ray51CBwODRingsRS45Angle28x6.jpg

Keith

lol, sweet. will all the savage haters please stand up. lol, nice rifle. i wanted the A4 when i first started my journey. but hey. you should have mike shoot more that one shot on that test target to silence the haters, lol. i kid, i kid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beck.jamie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's wrong with the Green-T? I think it looks great.

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Jamie </div></div>

Nothing wrong with it bud, just personal opinion, Its a fine finish but I just prefer all Black T.
Im really thinking about sending er back for the texturing, your rifle looks awesome Jamie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong with it bud, just personal opinion, Its a fine finish but I just prefer all Black T.
Im really thinking about sending er back for the texturing, your rifle looks awesome Jamie. </div></div>

I think your rifle looks great. However, it would look really cool with the texture on it.

Jamie

There are a few threads on here that show how to texture it yourself, then you won't have to wait as long, but then you'd have black and not the camo...