• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops, Pulled the trigger on another one

George Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2004
Northern California
I had planned on building up an M40A1 clone on a return stock for my father (an old Marine) as a 65th birthday present. He let me know he was more interested in some of the newer trends than in nostalgia. (Hey, it is his birthday not mine)

In order to maintain some of the classic "look" but also move forward with technology, I sent the following package to Mike at Tac Ops for some love and a Krieger 5R 1/10 .308 barrel.

Thank you to those of you who helped me with both ends of this project.

A1-3 Forest, with spacers and flush cups
Rem 700 SA .308
Badger 20 MOA base
Badger M5 bottom metal
Badger 34mm 1" rings
IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Re: Tac Ops, Pulled the trigger on another one

Nice george, cant wait till my Lima gets here!

Good for you I can't wait to see it. By the way I saw your other A1-3 stock in Mikes office, what you going to have him do to it? Also, it help me decide on the stock for my infidel build.

Jamie

I have a Tac Ops Sierra 51 and didn't know that he would use customer supplied parts. I bought mine in 2000 and I only have 10 rounds through it...it's my spare
wink.gif
. He did a great job on it...even put the Marine emblem on the bottom metal.