• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tac Ops Suppressed Delta 51's ( BOTH SOLD )

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
Serious enquiries only...

I have two (2) Suppressed Tac Ops Delta 51's ready to ship. These rifles are the exact platforms the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Special Enforcement Bureau deploys...

Pm me here if interested

Thank you

Mike R

Last edited:
Would really help to have some more information listed about the rifles. Pictures would go a long way, as well as the price.

Reactions: Eric Boggs
If I have to ask for pictures or a price for a rifle on a buy/sell/trade forum, then it's not for me? What kind of logic is that?
I’d agree.

Price has to be listed per the rules lol but tacosp are a different animal

Reactions: Bakwa
I’d agree.

Price has to be listed per the rules lol but tacosp are a different animal
I'm not doubting the legitimacy of the post, but why not have pictures or the price? Is it steep enough to deter people who are only somewhat interested?

Would really help to have some more information listed about the rifles. Pictures would go a long way, as well as the price.
Without cluttering up this thread too much, I'll say this:
These rifles don't have a publicly known price because they aren't advertised to the public. They are [department/agency/gov] rifles that get bids/negotiated on based on custom parameters. The price for LAPD SWAT may not be the price for DOS DM's for the same rifle. Mike doesn't advertise to the public, and he can [and does] decide who he does/doesn't sell to. If you want detailed info, reach out and ask. He's a cool dude.

Think of this as a narrow lens into a top secret lab that produces specialty weapons for niche groups not typically available to the public. No surprise that info on it would be limited.

Last edited:
Without cluttering up this thread too much, I'll say this:
These rifles don't have a publicly known price because they aren't advertised to the public. They are [department/agency/gov] rifles that get bids/negotiated on based on custom parameters. The price for LAPD SWAT may not be the price for DOS DM's for the same rifle. Mike doesn't advertise to the public, and he can [and does] decide who he/doesn't sell to. If you want detailed info, reach out and ask. He's a cool dude.

Think of this as a narrow lens into a top secret lab that produces specialty weapons for niche groups not typically available to the public. No surprise that info on it would be limited.
Makes sense, I appreciate the explanation.

Reactions: J Scott
It’s very rare for a new TacOps rifle to be available. Most wait many months for them. They sell faster than he can produce them. This is a great opportunity to pick one up. The price is available by calling Mike.

This is what they look like.

_F8A9567.jpeg

IMG_6506.jpeg

If you have the money. Drop the hammer. I waited longer than I should have and it cost me with the increases in parts and labor. That’s the way it is. I still don’t regret it though. Works of art and I’ll probably never be able to shoot it as well as it can be shot.

Reactions: Bakwa
Second Suppressed Delta 51 has been sold to a class act Ninja...

Thank you all for your interest and many phone conversations I always enjoy speaking with you guys...
If you're still interested in a Platform like these contact me and I'll get you in the mix...

Thank you again...

Mike R.