• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tac ops

specopsbrooklyn

Master Chief
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2004
Freeport NY
anyone in Long Island have a tac ops I can come and check out I anm interest in doing a build but would like to see one in person thanks im in Nassau county

Re: tac ops

Whether you can find one to go hands on with or not, its a quality stick from quality guys.

The tough points in making the decision?

They take a while. They get barrels from Krieger. Then they get cryo'd. Then they go for birdsong finish. Thats in addition to all of the machining, fitting, et al that happens in between various steps
smile.gif

Also, they cost. Frankly its not out of line with other big names like GA precision, but just expect to be paying in that range for the rifle before optic, options, etc.

If you can live with those two caveats, its hard to go wrong with Tac Ops. The attention to detail borders on the obsessive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The attention to detail borders on the obsessive. </div></div>

Borders my a$$, he admits it.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: specopsbrooklyn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone in Long Island have a tac ops I can come and check out I anm interest in doing a build but would like to see one in person thanks im in Nassau county </div></div>

What is it that your wanting to see?

Mike makes an awesome stick, and he'll pretty much make you whatever you want. Just dont ask for a DBM....or if you do, break out the knee-pads and prepare for some heavy begging... :p

Tacops rifles look awesome and there are plenty of pictures of them here. Buy with extreme confidence in there ability to repeat there accuracy standards time and time again puts them in a class of there own in my opinion. No I dont own one but my good friend here does and Ive shot it and in the first 3 shots It made a believer out of me in the great rifle they produce.

Check wildcat78 he has some good pics of his Lima 260 here. If you do get to see one in your area I would ask to shoot it. Either way it will be worth your wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OneLunG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> break out the knee-pads and prepare for some heavy begging... :p </div></div>

Or worse
blush.gif

Dude, dont worry, i live in Australia and did not hesitate one bit in my decision to purchase it. Everyone that sees it agrees, it is a work of art that works
smile.gif

They say in life you should regret the things you dont do rather than the things you do.

Well i can tell you that if you DONT get a TacOps, you will regret it!

you will not be dissapointed.the things youve heard/read are true.