• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac-Pro 3 Gun

Re: Tac-Pro 3 Gun

I don't the prize system at TP 3g matches, or me and my irons would return.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't the prize system at TP 3g matches, or me and my irons would return.</div></div>
what about it?

It's a lottery, I finished 7th and got a BSA scope, the guy who finished 65th got a Larue upper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a lottery, I finished 7th and got a BSA scope, the guy who finished 65th got a Larue upper.</div></div>

Is the BSA "Bukakke approved for hardcore use"?
grin.gif

No BSA is not on the approved list, and yes it was covered in Mung. If your gonna give the prize table away thru a lottery, tell people up front, I have seen people shoot there asses off, and come prize time those who shot the best got the best, that makes me want to do better, here I am shooting good with iron sighted M4gery, and other than pride, I feel like I got fucked, I have not been back to TacPro since.

Well I for one am hoping to pick up another plastic cold steel knife.

The way they score some of 'em, they make it a "lottery" when its not supposed to be.

I have and will continue to try to bend a ear. There is a shit-ton of potential to make a better range and match(es)...
On a positive note there have been some changes for the better.

I came in 10th out of about 65-70 shooters. It was a pretty good match, very smooth. We took off before the prize table for gin and steaks.

Great day for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooty Puff Sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. We took off before the prize table for gin and steaks.</div></div>

Should have joined you, would have been better than waiting 3 hours on a lottery prize and results.

Results

good stages not very well run need more r.o,s .$75 practice shoot. You can do that at my house for $5 your all welcome