• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Pro Customer Service

Smokin

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2007
Houston, Texas
Placed an order for some AI accessories a few weeks. Never heard a workd about my order. I finally called and they werent able to tell me why I wasnt contacted but conjectured that they "might be out of stock". Thats LOUSY customer service in my opinion. If you have a product, ship it. If you dont, tell a customer rather than leaving him hanging. With the new AI Vendors out there this was the first and last time I will use them. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

Re: Tac Pro Customer Service

Same here. I placed an order for an AICS 1.5 back in late december early january and was told I would be on the list for the shipment coming in March. I just finally found Bauer Arms on this forum and got my stock in less than 2 weeks. I did not even have to talk to the people at Tac Pro (they never contacted me about the order I have through them). This is only good since I already have my aics from Bauer Arms. But this would be really really bad customer service if I was still waiting for my AICS 1.5 from Tac Pro. Go with Bauer Arms. He is GTG.

Good ole English Bob
wink.gif

I tried contacting them numerous times about purchasing an AI AW 308. I never heard back from them and found Stacey on this site. I must say that Stacey was heads and shoulders above them in service and help in purchasing my rifle. I have had the rifle in my hands for a couple of weeks now and still have not received any response from them. Do not really care if they respond now or not but they lost over $8k on a purchase.

Had a similar experience previously when I purchased my AIAW 308. Found Stacey Blankenship and got my AIAWSM. It was night and day different. Needless to say that I never ordered anything from Tac Pro again. Here is a dilema. Stacey is no longer providing sales services for new sticks, as per anouncement from Scott from AINA, where do we go to order new stick? I sure as hell don't want to go through Tac Pro again. Perhaps, Scott, or Stacey and chime in and re assure us.

Don't get me wrong: I like Bill. But I e-mailed him once, and got an e-mail reply from someone else in the shop MONTHS later. I had almost forgotton that I had sent the original e-mail. Glad to hear that it's not just me he's avoiding.
laugh.gif

Ok guys, understand your issues and here is my solution as offered to all from day one.

If you have a question, I am here to assist and will point you in the right direction. Just because I am will no longer be working with commercial and retail sales, does not mean I can not assist you. If you pm, email or call I will be glad to assist you in every manner I can. As for the purchase, no worries, we have x3 distributors and a growing list of dealers which you may choose from. In which you should find knowledgeable sales staff willing and ready to assist you completely. If you need more technical assistance feel free to contact me at your convenience. I hope this helps and answered needed questions.

Bill is a nice guy, but customer service/communications skills are not taught in Mingus, TX. Or at least that has been my experience as well.

I live in Texas and can tell you TAC PRO sux. They think they are gods as far as AI goes. I would not ever shoot again before i dealt with them. They dont give a rats ass about the customer they believe wee need them more than they need us. The reason i know this is because i have had several people that wanted AI rifles in the past call me. I use to tell them to call TAC PRO all they got was shitty service and lyed to. So i have told a few about Blanks and they all have been taken care of. If i ever need an AICS product thats where i would go. As far as i know they only have good feedback on here. AS a side note i have never bought a single thing off of them but the people here like them.

Ive had all but one bad expieriance with Tac Pro shooting center. I have ordered mags, AICS, skins, screw kits. A lot of stuff and it had all been shipped and recieved with no issues. But When I boughy my first AI, I got it in 300WM and it took about 2 months to get it. Then I decided I was going to order the 338LM and she said they would show up in another 2 months. 6 months later still no rifle.... I called and canceled and had a custom build started!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Placed an order for some AI accessories a few weeks. Never heard a workd about my order. I finally called and they werent able to tell me why I wasnt contacted but conjectured that they "might be out of stock". Thats LOUSY customer service in my opinion. If you have a product, ship it. If you dont, tell a customer rather than leaving him hanging. With the new AI Vendors out there this was the first and last time I will use them. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!! </div></div>
Plus one on that same happened to me and I wound up getting it here with the help of Blankguns. Tac pro called me a month later to see if I still wanted the part

I had a problem with a 1.5 that I bought from Tac Pro. I spoke with Michelle Lee....(I believe) at the SHOT SHOW 2008 and she was very helpful. I took some pictures and emailed them and right away I got new skins in the mail. So far so good, but I don't know if that was because I spoke with them face to face. I would do business with them ahain.

I did speak with Stacey at the SHOT SHOW 2009 and he was very helpful, I ended up getting another 1.5 from him. Great guy and really helpful!

I have never had an issue but I always deal with them face to face and usually while shooting a match there.

I'll be there next week if anybody needs anything over the counter.

Listed below are all your current points of contact for product sales and assistance. If you need further assistance or technical questions feel free to contact me.

Accuracy International Distributors

MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC&#8232;
Randy and Diann Pennington
14178 Lexington Circle
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Phone: (303) 519-9616
Fax: (303) 254-6572
Email: [email protected]
www.milehighshooting.com

SRT Supply Inc.
(727) 526-5451
4450 60th Ave N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
&#8232;Information:&#8232;[email protected]&#8232;
www.srtsupply.com
www.accuracyinternationalsrt.com

Tac Pro Shooting Center
35100 North State Highway 108
Mingus, TX 76463-6405
Phone: 254-968-3112
Fax: 254-968-5857
Email: [email protected]
www.tacproshootingcenter.com
www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AccuracyInternational

Accuracy International AICS magazines are also available from:

Bauer Arms (AICS, Magazines and All Accessories)
545 Eagle Lake Road S
Big Lake, MN 55309
763-263-9565
[email protected]
www.bauerarms.com

Triad Tactical, Inc.
P.O. Box 171492
Kansas City, KS 66117-1492
Phone: 913-669-8553
Fax: 913-299-2001
Email: triadtactical (at) att.net
www.triadtactical.com

NOTE: Expect to see very soon more additions to our OEM partners as well.