• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Sol .22 X-Ring Rifle

AdamJacksom

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2011
Buford, GA
Has anybody seen the Tac Sol complete X-Ring rifles for (commercial) sale recently? Did Tac Sol discontinue them? I have a TS barrel, and love it, and saw a complete rifle and was wondering where I could pick one up.

If they did discontinue them, why? Was it a matter of quality, price, or inability to turn profits because of the market share owned by Ruger.

Re: Tac Sol .22 X-Ring Rifle

So they only build the complete rifles a few times a year because they use a portion of their receiver inventory, which they only make a few times a year?

I have a complete Tac-Sol rifle. I "built" it though. I bought everything seperate. If you go to their website you can find their recievers. YOu have to call them and order one. They will then send it to your local ffl. I do know that tac-sol is pretty back logged though.

Ps: I love my rifle! x-ring is a great system!

Look at Tony Kidd Supergrade. I think he's at coolguys.com Here is a sample of his work. VERY ACCURATE!!!

LSSO065.jpg

LSSO064.jpg

LSSO067.jpg