• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC338 Chassis discontinued?

M4guru

Here for the cheap AI barrels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 27, 2006
    Wyoming
    Been looking all over for a Cadex chassis for a Stiller TAC338 action. Are these out of production?

Reactions: XLR Industries
    Been looking all over for a Cadex chassis for a Stiller TAC338 action. Are these out of production?

@M4guru , that would be silly. Cadex owns the landscape at .338 and higher caliber, and Stiller is an outstanding action. We can get a Dual Strike or a Lite Strike in your hands. What color would you like ?

3c599bbe142b21c68627dc32159137c3.jpgCDX-Lite-HSB.jpgDual-SSV.jpg

@M4guru , we maintain an inventory of the most popular chassis, but probably 3 out of 5 orders have to be sent to the factory, as there are so many permultations of chassis: model, receiver, left-hand, LA, SA, ELR, stock, color. I have not counted, but I bet there are 700 different possible combinations, and for something as special and personal as a great long-range rifle, most people want to really personalize it their taste.

And, the factory turnaround times right now are not bad. I am told to quote 6 to 8 weeks, but we are clearly running on the lower-end of that, except for some of the really esoteric ELR / .50 BMG / CheyTac chassis -- which, btw, are just awesome. Cadex is great in any caliber, but Cades truly owns the ELR space.

I hate to revive this but I’m looking at a light comp for a tac 338. Is there a monorail that can be added like on the dual strike?

Attachments

• D1942285-BEAF-4DF1-827E-0CF0A640F203.jpeg
      D1942285-BEAF-4DF1-827E-0CF0A640F203.jpeg
      147.2 KB · Views: 88
    Last edited: