• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms TacOps Rifles For Sale: 338LM, 308 (SPF), 6.5CM (SPF)

ZLBubba

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
Fellow Hiders! Like many of you, I'm a small business owner and it's time for me to free up a little capital by rightsize my safe a bit. I only get to shoot once or twice a month so I'm letting these beauties go, though I intend to keep one as no safe is complete without a Tac Ops. I am one of MikeR's biggest fans, and he builds incredible rifles. Mike's exacting standard for accuracy is why his rifles command the premiums they do.

Two of these rifles are unfired by me: the Tac70 338LM and the Delta 51 in 6.5CM. I acquired both during the pandemic and my attention was obviously focused on more pressing matters.

Tac70_1.jpg

Tac70_2.jpg

1. Tac-70 338LM Surgeon action, DBM, 2nd owner, minty rifle, 0 rounds from me, and a cast chambering to showing minimal chamber wear - $8500 + shipping

Echo51_1.jpg

Echo51_2.jpg

2. Echo 51 308 - My workhorse 1000-1200 rounds, normal wear for that round count - SPF to Bakwa

Tango51_1.jpg

Tango51_2.jpg
3. Tango 51 308 - Low round count 200-300, clean rifle and an elegant classic - off-market pending sales

Delta5165_1.jpg

Delta5165_2.jpg
4. Delta 51 Surgeon action, DBM in 6.5CM - SPF to Wm17

These shouldn't sit in my safe anymore and want at least two of them to find new homes. I'll entertain reasonable offers but no lowballs please. I have many more pics and will send those for serious inquiries. Scopes/bipods/suppressors not included, but will discuss those options with the buyers. Thanks for looking and feel free to text or DM for questions. 317-727-6472

Last edited:
Is that Tango 51 one of the “Oh No! The baby shit mustard!” coated rarities?

I love that short period of time where that brown yellow was used for coating.

In a past life that Tango 51 might have found it’s way to MA.

GLWS!

Reactions: DIBBS
Is that Tango 51 one of the “Oh No! The baby shit mustard!” coated rarities?

I love that short period of time where that brown yellow was used for coating.

In a past life that Tango 51 might have found it’s way to MA.

GLWS!
I think the Echo IS one of the baby shit yellow ones, and maybe that's why she got the most range time! Absolute laser beam.

Thanks for all the interest, and MikeR for weighing in. I'm biased but he's my favorite builder in America and you cannot beat TacOps rifles. It's why I'm willing to share my treasured rigs with all you, but again, I'm keeping at least one.

That Echo 51 is calling my name. Man she’s a beauty.

Anybody wanna help pay my mortgage for a couple months? Lol

If mike would bed then in a chassis I’d take the 338 plus a 308.

Although the 338 is still tugging at me daily

If you buy both you get a Tac Ops Blow up doll in the 3-speed model...
Slow, medium and suck your brains out 😆
Just don't tell the wife or girl friends they get extremely jealous...

Mike R.
Bastard lol

Chassis lives matter ✊