• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tact School

treebasher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2009
Billings, MT
Today I was emailing back and forth with an old buddy of mine and he shared this story about his cousin...

Did TJ ever tell you about the time the Marine Corps sent him to Tact School?

One morning after a hard bitten drunk he assembled his platoon for a morning muster. He had received a telegram announcing the death of Pvt. Peter's mother. So he leaned out of the Duty Office and blithely announced, "Pvt, Peters your mother is dead. Everybody get down and give me fifty!"

Well the Captain was so appalled by his action he ordered him to go to Tact School for 6 weeks.

Some weeks Later he was presented with a similar problem and the Captain showed up to see how he handled it after having the training at the Tact School.

Observing the arrival of the Captain he called the platoon to attention and said, "All those privates with living mothers take one step forward...uh, where the hell do you think you're going Gomez!"

emo31.gif