• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Tactical Adjustment System (TAS)

Timo Turl

Minuteman
May 24, 2010
Has anyone used one of these before or know much about it ? It's called a Tactical System so it must be good
laugh.gif

It seems to have all the main features in a neat handy package and is probably interesting if you mostly use a consistent load and help put the output data together with them and you can add/customise features. I'm thinking it is probably going to be quicker and easier to use than an iphone app (but not as cheap) & is very low maintenance (no batteries, doesn't matter if it falls in the mud etc). Looks idiot proof which is probably why I'm interested !

Never seen one in real life and never talked to anyone who has used one hence the post.

BWtechbasic.jpg

ActiveOps.jpg

http://www.globalsecuritymarketing.com/tas_home

Re: Tactical Adjustment System (TAS)

At RO does your instruction incorporate any of these systems ?

If you're looking for absolute simplicity in an analog ballistic tool, look to the FDAC. We purposely designed it to be easily understood by users of all knowledge and experience levels. We designed it to give you <span style="font-weight: bold">ALL</span> of your firing solutions from 100-1500 yards or meters so that you can engage multiple targets without needing to calculate each firing solution, (ie: one firing solution at a time). This product was completely designed by two former USMC Scout Snipers that understand the need for an extremely accurate tool that incorporates blunt simplicity and ease of use under stress and mental fatigue.

The Standard Model FDAC includes five slides designed for .308 shooting a 175 SMK from 2500-2700 fps in both MOA and MILS.

The MILSPEC-XR FDAC includes 12 slides designed for the .300 Winchester Magnum and the .338 Lapua Magnum shooting a multitude of projectiles.

Detailed specifications for each of these products can be found here on The Hide at the following link:
FDAC and MILSPEC-XR

Visit our website for product updates, user guides, compatibility tables, user made videos and more. www.actsvirginia.com

Our distributers:
US Tactical Supply
Triad Tactical
Impact Data Books

V9.JPG

More importantly, keep your eyes peeled for our next offering, it will knock your socks off. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Both of them</span>.</span>

Brian Litz, my hat is off to you for advocating for the FDAC as well as the Whiz Wheel, as your company's name is printed on our competitors product. That's a square dude in my book!

Taylor
ACTS, LLC

Ok you've convinced me to buy but you've also told me the next offering is great so what do you recommnend ?