• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tactical Bacon??

Fritz24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2008
Orange County, New York
Sorry if this has made the rounds before - but it is new to me:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/culture/food/tactical-canned-bacon/

What can you say...
grin.gif
sick.gif

Re: Tactical Bacon??

I've heard of canned bacon befor, but can never find any. When I do find it, you can be sure that I'll stock up!

Phylo not Indiana bacon, but more of Indiana ham

Would that be a no-no to send in my APO care packages?

Don't know if this helps, but I used to buy the Danka brand (out of Sweden, I think) when I used to be out in the bush prospecting.

No refrigeration needed, as well as being canned, there's less issue with attracting the bears. In that area, it was a major concern.

To be tactial does the bacon have to be painted black? Wait I guess that would be SWAT bacon, so I guess it is painted FDE or coyote tan...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be tactial does the bacon have to be painted black? Wait I guess that would be SWAT bacon, so I guess it is painted FDE or coyote tan...
smile.gif
</div></div>

I think the can has MOLLE atachments as well!!