• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tactical Brass Recovery AR Brass Catcher

autorotate19

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2013
Oregon
F916A797-2628-4FBC-8145-5CCD7C108EDA.jpeg
Brand new Operator STD Length Ar-15/10 Brass catcher. Bought this and never used it. Comes with all original instructions/ paperwork. All Black color fits most AR’s. If you reload for your AR this will save your a lot of time and your back picking up brass.

$220 shipped

Last edited:
I have used one of these for 3 years or so on a shrike and they work great. The product is backed by the manufacturer if you have problems. It will hold 200 round of brass and links. I have nothing to do with the company that makes these just a heads up on quality.

I have used one of these for 3 years or so on a shrike and they work great. The product is backed by the manufacturer if you have problems. It will hold 200 round of brass and links. I have nothing to do with the company that makes these just a heads up on quality.
Appreciate the feedback! I don’t know how back logged they are now but it took me around a month to get mine.

Thanks!

so these work better than the Caldwell brass catchers? Curious- looking for a better solution to run in classes
Thanks

Picture of the mount?

Quick attach or screw mount?