• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Cannon CS?

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
So, a little over three weeks ago I ordered a barrel for a 22Grendel from TC. Website showed that they were in stock, and payment went through immediately. Since then, contact has been very spotty from them. Won’t answer their phone, or call me back. Email response has been spotty. Understand that I have NOT been a pestering customer, just wanting to know how things are coming. If a website says you have a dozen in stock, and I pay for one, send me one. I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them? Did you get your stuff in a timely manner. I understand machine work and stuff, so if you need a few weeks I’m good with it, just tell me. Thoughts?

Amazing, I check my email immediately after posting this, and I have an email saying that they have been having technical trouble, but they will ship my stuff right out. Looking forward to this build.

Amazing?
Or suspicious...

Either way keep us posted, I've been eyeballing their barrels for a while.

I think I used to talk to you over on BE. Used to shoot a lot of uspsa and 3G. Went by Shooter Steve over there. TC said they use Wilson blanks, not sure who does their chambering. Looking forward to this build. Using an old Firebird lower for this , (#125 !). Already have the lower assembled with a Timney CE. I’ll put a thread up about it when I get it going. Still need dies, brass etc....

well, I got an email Monday night apologizing for the delays, and was told they would send my stuff right out. It’s Friday night, and I haven’t heard another peep from them. No email, no tracking number. This is starting to suck.

So, a little over three weeks ago I ordered a barrel for a 22Grendel from TC. Website showed that they were in stock, and payment went through immediately. Since then, contact has been very spotty from them. Won’t answer their phone, or call me back. Email response has been spotty. Understand that I have NOT been a pestering customer, just wanting to know how things are coming. If a website says you have a dozen in stock, and I pay for one, send me one. I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them? Did you get your stuff in a timely manner. I understand machine work and stuff, so if you need a few weeks I’m good with it, just tell me. Thoughts?

Interesting... wish I would have found and read this a couple weeks ago. I placed an order on the 17th of Dec. Same thing everything said it was in stock. Got an email saying they received my order, since then very little contact. I've been emailing and calling also. Said my order would go out on the 23rd and would get tracking #. Here it is Christmas and haven't heard from them at all. These guys need to work on customer service and efficiency for sure. Hope I receive and am happy with there products... Cause I'm not happy with the customer service. Buyer beware for sure...