• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tactical comps in NE PA or tristate area

dill84

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2005
I am looking for any tactical comps in the NE PA or tristate region? Any suggestions on places to check out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Tactical comps in NE PA or tristate area

You just missed out shooting the match at Reade this weekend.

Check Thunder Valley, Black Hat, Rayners. Lots to choose from you just have to look.

Thanks for the heads up. I was kind of looking for something on the other end of the state, near the NY border.

30mins PA: NHRPC.org has a precision and carbine match every month, and run numerous other matches....

30mins PA: BHTCorp.com runs UNK matches, and train precision shooters....

3 hours PA: ReadeRange.org has a Spring, Summer, and Fall Sniper Matches, and run many other matches

6 hours OH: RaynersRange.com has a Spring and Fall Sniper Match, and monthly long distance and many other matches...

7 hours OH: ThunderValleyPrecision.com run a Sping, and Fall Sniper Match, run numerous long distance matches, run train precision shooters

They are listed in distance from my place outside Reading, PA