• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Cook Ware

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

OVER....
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2010
BF East Texas
I am looking for a tactical spatula and need feedback on this Sniperware model. My concerns are the chinese knockoff of the 3x colt scope, and is 3x enough power for big burgers on the grill? (wood fire only of course)
Matt black or digicamo?
Thanks for your help...

DSC03201.jpg

Re: Tactical Cook Ware

now thats just silly, everyone knows you hafta mount a countersniper scope to your spatula........and then kill yourself

3x is more than enough for the BIG burgers, but depending on conditions, lighting, your personal eyesight, etc., it may not be enough juice for the smaller burgers, chicken wings, etc. Most grills these days are black/stainless/etc., so I think that the matte black finish would better adapt/fit in to the AO than multicam/digital camo.

Finally, I think that this device is PERFECT for flipping Tactical Eggs on the stove!! See here:

vip4k8.jpg

wink.gif

LOL!!!

I think I'm going to come up with a "Tactical Grilling Kit" for sale on the deltaoutdoorsman.com website! Here's what I thinking...

1) Picatinny railing on ALL utinsels;
2) Surefire (or Chineese knockoff) flashlight;
3) Laser thermometer on tongs;
4) Multicam dipped handles;
5) Tactical/molle belt with holsters for each utinsel;

What do you think? The problem is getting Billy Mays to infomercial it for 3 easy payments of $19.99...

Ceylon,
Billy Mayes is taking a dirt nap. If you could get him to shill the kits the Zombie crowd at arf would crash your site ordering them.

AG

MRE is the only thing that comes to mind. I don't see cooking in a dangerous field operation where enemies may be present. But if you mean camping gear, cabellas maybe?

I had that spatula, I picked it up at the show. It is junk, will not hold zero. I have a bad burn to show for it.

If you grill often and not just hotdogs, look for a better unit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a tactical spatula and need feedback on this Sniperware model. My concerns are the chinese knockoff of the 3x colt scope, and is 3x enough power for big burgers on the grill? (wood fire only of course)
Matt black or digicamo?
Thanks for your help...

DSC03201.jpg
</div></div>

I prefer the 3x on my tongs, due to eye relief.
For the spatula I go spartan and use a LaRue irondot.

I just realized this a serious thread. I didn't know there were such things. That's a little too intense for me. Lol next thing will be collapsable toothpicks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Sig just came out with one with different back straps for various hand sizes. Might want to handle one of these in the store before making your decision. </div></div>
Cool... thanks, I like a bit more arch on the grip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a tactical spatula and need feedback on this Sniperware model. My concerns are the chinese knockoff of the 3x colt scope, and is 3x enough power for big burgers on the grill? (wood fire only of course)
Matt black or digicamo?
Thanks for your help...

</div></div>

I prefer the 3x on my tongs, due to eye relief.
For the spatula I go spartan and use a LaRue irondot.
</div></div>
I hear ya on the eye relief but I think a 3x9 variable might suit my ageing eyes better.
Red dot might just work tho!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceylonc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL!!!

What do you think? The problem is getting Billy Mays to infomercial it for 3 easy payments of $19.99... </div></div>

That is going to be a REALLY big problem...Im sure the slap chop guy is available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TacticalTeacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceylonc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL!!!

What do you think? The problem is getting Billy Mays to infomercial it for 3 easy payments of $19.99... </div></div>

That is going to be a REALLY big problem...Im sure the slap chop guy is available. </div></div>

Yep, I know, ol' Billy is RIP. Which one these guys would be the best to shill this fine, durable gear:

The "godfather" Ron Popiel (he'll throw in a can of spray hair for free!):
ronpopiel.jpg

Chef Tony--has experience selling sharp objects...
chef.jpg

Vince Shlomi--aka the Slap Chop & ShamWow! guy (yes, that is his real last name)
vinceslapchop.jpg

He discovered fire, the sentimental choice...
caveman.jpg

For the air softer crowd, Tony Little
tonylittle.jpg

or...

the ULTIMATE! No intro needed...
chucknorris.jpg

Yep, I'm pretty sure Billy Mays is still dead.

Ron Popeil gets my vote. Maybe he could throw in a free Popiel's Pocket Fisherman, just pay separate shipping and handling.

PocketFisherman.gif

I think we are missing a real important accessory. The Plate carrier apron!!! Decked out with full frontal molle,a camelback for marinade, drop leg holster for that tactical spat, three spice pouch, and a med kit full of buns.