• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes "Tactical" fixed power scopes under 10x?

praharin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2005
Clarion, PA
I was browsing the Leupold custom shop in the fixed power category. I was looking at the 6x, and tried to get a custom reticle. Ideally, the SPR reticle would be great if calibrated for 6x, but isn't listed as available. I believe Leupold will do just about any reticle in any scope if you call, is this really the case?

Are there any other optics out there that would fit in this category?

Thanks

Re: "Tactical" fixed power scopes under 10x?

IOR makes a fixed 6x with GREAT optics--but i do not think a custom reticle would be possible.

Here you go:

DSCF0979.jpg

That's my Rem 700 XCR Compact .223 and the scope is a Falcon Menace Fixed 7.5x50MM, Side Focus, MIL/MIL, Standard Mil-Dot Reticle and supplied Sunshade. Delivered cost $294.00 direct from the UK. Farrell 20 MOA base, Burris Med. Sig. Zee Rings.

Bob

us optics st6 would be a better choice

Maybe some day, but that Falcon seems like a good choice for the money. Where did you find that?

Praharin,

The only vendor I know that has them is:

Optics Warehouse, UK

Current price is $250.45 US, and it cost me $44.00 shipping to the US. It took 7 business days for shipping.

You have a choice of 1/4" MOA adjustments or Metric. The Metric adjustments are 0.36" per click, which is 0.10 MILS. That the one you want. 100 MOA total adjustment or 27 mils @ 100 yds.

Bob

I have a older Leupold 6*42 AO, w/TT's and Mildot. Works good.

Meopta makes a fantastic 7X scope. And their 6X scope is also pretty good. Tom.