• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Grey Cerakote Scope, barreled action & M4

Keith Johns

Phoenix Custom Rifles
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Here's a pic of my .243 recently coated. I just bought this Tactical Grey from NIC and I like it a lot. Wityh the C-series you can mix the colors to make any color/shade you want.
I've mixed Grey and OD Green, which looks like a real dark Grey OD Green... it's pretty bad ass.

This is Tactical Grey with a touch of military black added to it.
My stock is an A5 with 50% black, 25% light grey, and 25% dark grey. It matches pretty well.

IMG_08221.jpg

Coated the bi-pod too, but without sand blasting first. I left the bolt alone, and taped off the rail

I'm going to buy some more Cerakote when I can afford it and mix more
smile.gif
It's fun

Re: Tactical Grey Cerakote / Mcmillan A5 Grey/Black

Man that is badder than "bad" I think you have something there!!!

I like the action/barrel. The bipod, not so much. Have you done anything in OD? What did you think?

Ya the bi-pod I didn't hit as well. I just used up the Cerakote left in the gun for the hell of it.

Yes I've done a barreled action in OD Green. It looks great. And I can make it slightly darker if someone wanted by adding some black. Custom coloring I guess
smile.gif

I think OD with a touch of the grey would be awsome. It would give some depth to it, and dull the green in the OD.

I'd really like to coat the scope grey but I worry about re-sale potential.

Needs nothing except to be admired and shot....... She's a pretty rifle........SmokeRolls

Finally did the bolt today

I like it a lot.
IMG_08831.jpg

IMG_08781.jpg

IMG_08771.jpg

I really must say Cerakote is amazing stuff. It's fun, but expensive work.
And I'm progressing well
smile.gif