• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Tactical Innovations customer service

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
I'm not going to argue suppressor design, material, price point etc. We all know you have to spend more money on big name stuff then the next guy to have the best stuff blah blah blah...

I have a Tac65 which works great for me. I run 1000 rounds plus through it on an average month and attempted to clean it every 1500-2000 rounds. I did this religiously for about 20,000-25,000 rounds, never had an issue with disassembly, cleaning (use baking soda through a sand blaster, I know it's poisonous) or reassembly. Well during the last cleaning I dropped the tube on concrete. It landed square on one end and boogered up the threads. I cleaned the baffles and managed to get it back together, knowing in the back of my mind the threads would be a future issue. With the messed up threads looming I went about 5000 rounds without cleaning. Time to clean, I got the end caps off but the K-baffles were stuck, bad. I got a little too aggressive attempting to dislodge the baffles and pretty much crushed them in the tube. Luckily, I stopped before damaging the tube it self.

Called TI they told me to send it back they could most likely fix it. They had it for 2.5 weeks and I received back today with new baffles and the threads cleaned up good as new. On the phone they were very polite and always knew the status of my repair. They only charged me 1/2 an hour for shop time (I'm sure it took longer) and of course parts.

These guys are great and I will not hesitate to continue to do business with them.

Thanks for the post.

I'm one month into my wait to pick up my Tac 65.