• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tactical Marlin 1895 trapper

fp120

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2020
Okeechobee, FL
Hey Hide members, Im looking to trade my lever gun for a higher end scope for my Barrett.

Looking for the magnification range of 5-25x56 or 7-35x56. Really would like Brands like ZCO, Nightforce ATACR, leupold mk5, Kahles, Vortex Razor G3

The gun has 12 rounds through it and is a blast to shoot suppressed. With the muzzle brake it barely kicks. Suppressor is not included.

Sale/Trade price : $3,400 now $3,200

Heres the description of the gun:
Ruger Marlin 1895 trapper threaded
Burris FF3 red dot
Chisel machine stock
Hoptic logbow +6 quiver
Wild west trigger spring kit
Midwest industries 1895 extended rail
Ranger point trigger
Ranger point muzzle brake
Silencerco suppressor base cap
Ranger point QD lever screw
Ranger point side gate spring
Hoptic +2 quiver
+3 derlin quiver
All original furniture

Attachments

• IMG_9194.jpeg
    IMG_9194.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 4,909
  • IMG_8966.jpeg
    IMG_8966.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_8965.jpeg
    IMG_8965.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_8964.jpeg
    IMG_8964.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_8962.jpeg
    IMG_8962.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_8961.jpeg
    IMG_8961.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_8960.jpeg
    IMG_8960.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Is the front sight the stock one or the one that comes with the Midwest handguard? Does it touch the handguard at all?

Is the front sight the stock one or the one that comes with the Midwest handguard? Does it touch the handguard at all?
Front sight is the stock one currently and it does not touch.
The MI rail cant accommodate the MI front on the trapper so you have to make a grove in the rail to make it fit. I was going to get my gunsmith to do it (don't trust myself with a Dremel) but bought another gun so it got put on hold and now its up for trade/sale. Comes with all the original parts and MI parts. Easy fix for someone who has a steady hand

Reactions: FourT6and2
Just popping in to drop some info.

I have a Marlin 1895 Trapper with the Midwest Industries rail and front sight.
I have not modified the MI rail at all. The MI rail does accommodate the MI front sight on the trapper without modification. Pictures added below.

bh6ZIZZ.jpg

eZJuEdC.jpg

Reactions: FourT6and2
Good to know. It looked really close and i did not want to brake it. Should have trusted myself lol

Reactions: SdotW
I spoke to Midwest. They said the early rails didn't clear the front sight but they've since redesigned them to fit. So it depends how old your rail is.

Reactions: SdotW