• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TACTICAL MATCHES CAMP PERRY 2011

pawprint

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2009
13-14AUG, Our NRA is putting on the first "tactical" match the nationals, this is an invite only-I'm guessing lots of the hide guys have been invited-and will likely win this thing. For you guys going (those that have been invited)what weapon have you decided on, and why? The 7 to 500 yard event leaves a lot up to the shooter-his/her choice of equipment, caliber, sights, etc. I'd love to hear what you guys are going to be shooting-and good luck in advance, I wouldn't be surprised if the hide guys take it all!

Re: TACTICAL MATCHES CAMP PERRY 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I'm guessing lots of the hide guys have been invited...</div></div>Hmmmm.... I would have guessed that maybe not too many from here were invited.

Of course, maybe it was just me who didn't make the guest list.
whistle.gif

Graham, I didn't get an invitation either!!! I guess next year the "invitation" status will be gone, and it will be open to all comers. It would be nice to see it held on a longer range- 7yds to 1000 yds, but they have to start some where. Can't wait to see who wins! My guess is it is going to be SWAT team members-they are trained, and trained again, and they get free ammo-not to mention the selection process! In any case-best of luck to all those that have an "invite".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>There's no naked event.
grin.gif

Speaking of which, I am not sure that what we do is compatible with a Camp Perry-style format. NRA will have to compromise the type of match to the point where it won't anymore be what we do. Time will tell, but it's happened before and it's probably happening again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>There's no naked event.
grin.gif

Speaking of which, I am not sure that what we do is compatible with a Camp Perry-style format. NRA will have to compromise the type of match to the point where it won't anymore be what we do. Time will tell, but it's happened before and it's probably happening again. </div></div>
What is the format? I can't comment, as I don't know, where can one find this info?