• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Operations Drag Bag XL

BCX

Powder Consumer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Quick shout out to Mike at TacOps for making a awesome product. 5 star service as usual.

This is a must have for boys w long swords. LOL

My XL rifle is 53.5 inches OAL and this bag will handle 60 inches no problem. Plenty of extra pockets for gear or a broken down AR. Comes w a shooting mat and shoulder straps for that long hike.

Reactions: kthomas
    Quick shout out to Mike at TacOps for making a awesome product. 5 star service as usual.

This is a must have for boys w long swords. LOL

My XL rifle is 53.5 inches OAL and this bag will handle 60 inches no problem. Plenty of extra pockets for gear or a broken down AR. Comes w a shooting mat and shoulder straps for that long hike.

Pics?

Not the best pic but as you can see plenty of room for longer guns.
    B6D87C3F-EC9C-404C-B229-3BD912AA91C1.jpeg

What will the large hold? My rifle is right at 50" long.

Large will hold 50". Well worth the investment.

i picked up one from a fella , said it was large, but no dice, only good thing is my MPA is a folder so it fits. What's kinda unique, he said this particular style bag was made and given to snipers. Don't know if that's true or not, has a mat included in one of the compartments. Very nice bag. Very very well made

I have loaded my Large up w a 20lb rifle, full shooting gear and a AR broken down, hiked over a mile. Love these bags.

i picked up one from a fella , said it was large, but no dice, only good thing is my MPA is a folder so it fits. What's kinda unique, he said this particular style bag was made and given to snipers. Don't know if that's true or not, has a mat included in one of the compartments. Very nice bag. Very very well made

Our Bags are used around the World and are battle proven for over 22 years in hundreds of LEO Special Weapon Teams and in some Tier One teams as well. To be honest I never desired to be in the bag business but after Eagle turned us down 24 years ago to make one small modification to their drag bag after we bought tons every year it pushed me to make this one...

It sounds like you got a short ( small bag ) one in your hands ? We make a small , large and XL. What is the overall length of your rifle ?

Let me know if I can be of assistance ?

Mike R

Our Bags are used around the World and are battle proven for over 22 years in hundreds of LEO Special Weapon Teams and in some Tier One teams as well. To be honest I never desired to be in the bag business but after Eagle turned us down 24 years ago to make one small modification to their drag bag after we bought tons every year it pushed me to make this one...

It sounds like you got a short ( small bag ) one in your hands ? We make a small , large and XL. What is the overall length of your rifle ?

Let me know if I can be of assistance ?

Mike R
    i was hoping to use it for my 6mm dasher , it's mounted in an MPA chassis , so it needs to be 45" if i leave the break off which i can do. I'll check the length later and let u know